• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Satisfy Your Bloodlust!

Soldier_Why

LE
Don't know if any of you have come across this before, but I found this:

Runescape

Now I was never one of those D&D/Fantasy Adventure freaks, but this has got me hooked! Basically it is a massive online role playing game (RPG), where you start off with the sum total of fcuk all and have to hone your skills anyway you see fit.

There is an option to become a member, but I've been playing as a free user for over a week now and have still not covered a fraction of the map.

I reckon there are a few Arrsers on here that could give it a run for its money.

Anyone else played this, or am I the only geek on here?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Soldier_Why said:
Don't know if any of you have come across this before, but I found this:

Runescape

Now I was never one of those D&D/Fantasy Adventure freaks, but this has got me hooked! Basically it is a massive online role playing game (RPG), where you start off with the sum total of fcuk all and have to hone your skills anyway you see fit.

There is an option to become a member, but I've been playing as a free user for over a week now and have still not covered a fraction of the map.

I reckon there are a few Arrsers on here that could give it a run for its money.

Anyone else played this, or am I the only geek on here?
My nipper is into that sort of thing (he has been playing Guild Wars since release day). I have this feeling that he was playing Runescape before Guild Wars. Maybe 18 months ago he shot up the worldwide Runescape (if that's what it was) rankings when they installed some Punkbuster-like code to stop players running macros (for example to mine for gold all night while the player is asleep) and wiped half the player base off at a stroke.

I played RS, i had 4 mil and full addy... yes its a huge game, I completed all the free tasks (lumbridge & varrock) couldn't be bothered to get membership to complete the others.

sold all I made from it on ebay...

XD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Blue Jokes 0
Aqua-Calda The NAAFI Bar 57
essexbob The NAAFI Bar 25