Satisfy Your Bloodlust!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Soldier_Why, Apr 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Don't know if any of you have come across this before, but I found this:

Now I was never one of those D&D/Fantasy Adventure freaks, but this has got me hooked! Basically it is a massive online role playing game (RPG), where you start off with the sum total of fcuk all and have to hone your skills anyway you see fit.

There is an option to become a member, but I've been playing as a free user for over a week now and have still not covered a fraction of the map.

I reckon there are a few Arrsers on here that could give it a run for its money.

Anyone else played this, or am I the only geek on here?
  2. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

My nipper is into that sort of thing (he has been playing Guild Wars since release day). I have this feeling that he was playing Runescape before Guild Wars. Maybe 18 months ago he shot up the worldwide Runescape (if that's what it was) rankings when they installed some Punkbuster-like code to stop players running macros (for example to mine for gold all night while the player is asleep) and wiped half the player base off at a stroke.
  3. I heard of runescape. got good reviews. Trying my hand at Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Excellent graphics! :)
  4. I played RS, i had 4 mil and full addy... yes its a huge game, I completed all the free tasks (lumbridge & varrock) couldn't be bothered to get membership to complete the others.

sold all I made from it on ebay...