• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

satisfied soldiers

Who the f*ck sends these supposed satisfied soldiers back to the recruiting offices???????????? They are normally pissed off lads who have been fucked about by the training companys or ATRs and the last thing they want to do is talk to potential applicants about how good the f*cking Army has been for them. Send back soldiers with experience and life stories and not young 17 year old wannabees with their made up war stories who haven't even finished trade training yet

The only skive I had in my time was a summer season on the recruiting team. I had 6 years service and was the second longest serving member after the Team leader.
Cushest number I ever had and back in 73 the girls serpently luved a man in uniform, frequently.
john

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The Training Wing 21
B The NAAFI Bar 0
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 14