Satellite Collision - Hopeful targets

With 6 Tons of Satellite hurtling to earth currently with no predicted landing zone I couldn't help but think this is an opportunity!

Where would you really want it to land? Considering the potential devastation caused a real opportunity to do some accidental gene pool admin!

- A Justin Bieber Concert!
- Dale Farm! (Cheaper than the council!)

Gotta be Dale Farm...........BullsEye

Blair mansions, hopefully while the entire lying scheming family are at home, with Gordon Brown on a goodwill visit with Mandleson, Milliband X 2 and a few others.

Has to be houses of parliment, Expenses sorted in one foul swoop

Two bits will fall and amazingly and simultaneously they will hit Piers Morgan and Peter Mandelson. Even more spooky will be the fact that the bits will both have ricocheted off the ground and straight up the respective anuses of the two wankers thus described.
Piers Morgan will be killed instantly as he is splattered all over his chat show audience, but Peter Mandelson will just twitch a bit and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"
It's not been confirmed but a third bit may just head for someone that also comes titled with the letters PM.
Hopefully.

Smack into the Wash where it's energy forces itself so deep that a mega million field of oil and gas is released. The satellite, of course, automatically plugs the hole allowing us to tap the released resources. My God! It could be like having an Empire again.