Satellite Collision - Hopeful targets

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by foodie, Sep 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With 6 Tons of Satellite hurtling to earth currently with no predicted landing zone I couldn't help but think this is an opportunity!

Where would you really want it to land? Considering the potential devastation caused a real opportunity to do some accidental gene pool admin!

- A Justin Bieber Concert!
    - Dale Farm! (Cheaper than the council!)

2. Gotta be Dale Farm...........BullsEye

3. Parlement, or Jeremy Kyle.

• Like Like x 1
  4. David camerons head.

5. Blair mansions, hopefully while the entire lying scheming family are at home, with Gordon Brown on a goodwill visit with Mandleson, Milliband X 2 and a few others.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Not where the buggers have moved to next?

7. Has to be houses of parliment, Expenses sorted in one foul swoop

8. I hope it doesn't land on New York, that would only give them more chance to grief whore.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Piers Morgan.

10. Two bits will fall and amazingly and simultaneously they will hit Piers Morgan and Peter Mandelson. Even more spooky will be the fact that the bits will both have ricocheted off the ground and straight up the respective anuses of the two wankers thus described.
    Piers Morgan will be killed instantly as he is splattered all over his chat show audience, but Peter Mandelson will just twitch a bit and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"
    It's not been confirmed but a third bit may just head for someone that also comes titled with the letters PM.
    Hopefully.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Not even several tonnes of Satellite smashing into it would do anything to sort out Luton.

Plus the pikeys would probably just nick all the metal off the thing before it hit the ground anyhows.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Please, please, please.........................................

Parkhead.jpg

• Like Like x 8