Satan gets a new helper

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/3922517.stm

Tributes to veteran republican

The veteran Irish republican, Joe Cahill, has died following a short illness.
The 84-year-old died in Belfast on Friday.

Named by the British army in the early 1970s as the IRA's chief of staff, he was an honorary life vice-president of Sinn Fein.

Cahill was sentenced to death for the murder of a policeman, but had his sentence commuted to life in 1942 after the intervention of the then Pope.

He was released from prison in the 1950s but in 1973, he was again jailed for gun-running.

Party leader Gerry Adams said his contribution to Irish republicanism will ensure he is remembered for many generations.
Oh they certainly will Gerry, by the thousands of people who still mourn loved ones.

I hope he roasts forever.

I'm sure there are many who won't morn his passing. Many more who wish it was Adams or McGuinnes who were heading for hell. :twisted:

All of aforementioned are prime candidates for Bernouli's pit. Rot in hell, Cahill.

if he was such a hero to the republican cause why don't Adams, McGuinness etc fcuking join him in whatever circle of hell is reserved for murdering scum. :evil:

Martin McGuinness said:
"Joe Cahill was in my opinion an uppity working class Belfast fenian who had the temerity to challenge the British

A stinking individual who founded a terrorist organisation heaping pain, misery and suffering on thousands. Hiding behind the banner of republicanism he became cheif of staff to a group of bandits, theives and murdering cowards.

I hope he suffered.

"The wrath of sinfull man refrain...."

Prime target coming up. Adams, Mcguinness,Maskey ,Mckluskey ,Rice Ect, Ect All lined up at Mill town , Where's Micheal Stone when you need him :twisted:

Well on a better note i have recently returned from Belfast, there is a genuine feeling of change. Watching UTV and newsline still shows there a re problems (mainly racist while i was watching) but the atmosphere of Belfast is different... strangely so.

Hopefully the future is bright (i wont say its Orange ;) )

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
So what's he going to be doing ? Packing the Crimbo prezzies ?

But seriously, Cahill will be turning on a spit, screaming in agony for eternity. And I for one am bloody chuffed about it. Just a great shame it didn't happen years ago.

I agree completely

claymore said:
All of aforementioned are prime candidates for Bernouli's pit. Rot in hell, Cahill.
Damn, you know I forgot all about that lot. Get a JCB in, we will re-open the pit for a one-off special. :twisted:

bernoulli said:
claymore said:
Damn, you know I forgot all about that lot. Get a JCB in, we will re-open the pit for a one-off special. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bernoulli's The Man! These PIRA cnuts richly deserve a place in your pit.

I would bulldoze in the whole Alphabet Soup of t*ssers over there, including the PTA and the YMCA.

Yup, I reckon its a sure bet that Cahill is having his purple polo puckered by a 6' devil with a 20" wide knob for the whole of eternity..... and thats only on Fridays. The other days of his week will be entertaining too.

Richly deserved. :lol:

manchestercop said:
Well on a better note i have recently returned from Belfast, there is a genuine feeling of change.........
I really hope this is true and that my scepticism comes only from my own personal prejudice.
People have long memories, it was a bitter pill to swallow watching convicted murderers walking free under the Good Friday Agreement. IMHO peace will only last as long as we have a spineless government willing to capitulate to Sinn Fein/IRA. Decommissioning anybody???
Fingers crossed the likes of Adams & McGuinness follow Cahills fine example and drop dead soon. Every generation in Irish history has its revolutionaries lets just hope the next lot opt for the ballot box not the bombs.

cait said:
manchestercop said:
Well on a better note i have recently returned from Belfast, there is a genuine feeling of change.........
I really hope this is true and that my scepticism comes only from my own personal prejudice.
People have long memories, it was a bitter pill to swallow watching convicted murderers walking free under the Good Friday Agreement. IMHO peace will only last as long as we have a spineless government willing to capitulate to Sinn Fein/IRA. Decommissioning anybody???
Fingers crossed the likes of Adams & McGuinness follow Cahills fine example and drop dead soon. Every generation in Irish history has its revolutionaries lets just hope the next lot opt for the ballot box not the bombs.
i think since Omagh among other many IRA own goals and our hearts and mind softly softly policy has paid off, most NI residents to my mind don't care what flag they live under now, all that is just romantic aspirations but when you get it for real, it would be bloody expensive, take Ireland since it joined the Euro its now a expensive country, 4 Euro for a pint ! .
mmost NI people are fed up with the killings and the IRA also realised they are not going to get anywhere.

Not that I disagree with any comments , but there were protestant terrorists as well!! can we just call them all scumbags rather than the boys own titles they like to give themselves?

There are good sound men and women in Northen Ireland on both sides , we should be cultivating them, instead of pandering to old prejudices and divides , and keeping a bunch of hypocrites , racketeers and Part-Time terrorists in power.

It will happen one day, but it starts by educating the young.

E

error_unknown

hibby said:
Prime target coming up. Adams, Mcguinness,Maskey ,Mckluskey ,Rice Ect, Ect All lined up at Mill town , Where's Micheal Stone when you need him :twisted:
Probably at home, reading the papers and scratching his fat, hairy arrse. Can't say I was too impressed by his last effort: in an environment that was, by any standards, target rich he managed to take out, what was it...four or five nonentities?

chickenpunk said:
hibby said:
Probably at home, reading the papers and scratching his fat, hairy arrse. Can't say I was too impressed by his last effort: in an environment that was, by any standards, target rich he managed to take out, what was it...four or five nonentities?
And as a result, at one of their funerals those 2 scaleys got caught and murdered - talk about irony.