Satan gets a new helper

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Tributes to veteran republican

Oh they certainly will Gerry, by the thousands of people who still mourn loved ones.

I hope he roasts forever.
  2. I'm sure there are many who won't morn his passing. Many more who wish it was Adams or McGuinnes who were heading for hell. :twisted:
  3. All of aforementioned are prime candidates for Bernouli's pit. Rot in hell, Cahill.
  4. if he was such a hero to the republican cause why don't Adams, McGuinness etc fcuking join him in whatever circle of hell is reserved for murdering scum. :evil:

5. A stinking individual who founded a terrorist organisation heaping pain, misery and suffering on thousands. Hiding behind the banner of republicanism he became cheif of staff to a group of bandits, theives and murdering cowards.

I hope he suffered.

"The wrath of sinfull man refrain...."
  6. Prime target coming up. Adams, Mcguinness,Maskey ,Mckluskey ,Rice Ect, Ect All lined up at Mill town , Where's Micheal Stone when you need him :twisted:
  7. Well on a better note i have recently returned from Belfast, there is a genuine feeling of change. Watching UTV and newsline still shows there a re problems (mainly racist while i was watching) but the atmosphere of Belfast is different... strangely so.

Hopefully the future is bright (i wont say its Orange ;) )
  8. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

Scum :twisted: hopes he rots in Hell :twisted:

Watch the hordes come out for his funeral and tell me thats a minority :twisted:
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

So what's he going to be doing ? Packing the Crimbo prezzies ?

But seriously, Cahill will be turning on a spit, screaming in agony for eternity. And I for one am bloody chuffed about it. Just a great shame it didn't happen years ago.
  10. I agree completely
  11. Damn, you know I forgot all about that lot. Get a JCB in, we will re-open the pit for a one-off special. :twisted:
  12. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bernoulli's The Man! These PIRA cnuts richly deserve a place in your pit.
  13. I would bulldoze in the whole Alphabet Soup of t*ssers over there, including the PTA and the YMCA.
  14. Yup, I reckon its a sure bet that Cahill is having his purple polo puckered by a 6' devil with a 20" wide knob for the whole of eternity..... and thats only on Fridays. The other days of his week will be entertaining too.

Richly deserved. :lol:
  15. I really hope this is true and that my scepticism comes only from my own personal prejudice.
    People have long memories, it was a bitter pill to swallow watching convicted murderers walking free under the Good Friday Agreement. IMHO peace will only last as long as we have a spineless government willing to capitulate to Sinn Fein/IRA. Decommissioning anybody???
    Fingers crossed the likes of Adams & McGuinness follow Cahills fine example and drop dead soon. Every generation in Irish history has its revolutionaries lets just hope the next lot opt for the ballot box not the bombs.