• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

sass reply help

I've emailed sass twice in about three weeks about having a ventile smock made, but no reply yet. Does anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me that they hate? :?

They're not the most organised outfit. They do make good kit though. I would strongly recommend phoning if you can. Even then, they only answer the phone around 11 - 4.

Unnhh... phone bad... phone e-vil... must use club... club good ...must club frog... die frog die... Pom-mie b@s-tard... unnhh, speech bet-ter...Pom-mie is two syll-a... sill-o... unnhh... word things... fax is one word thing... fax good :wink:

puzzledgrunt said:
Unnhh... phone bad... phone e-vil... must use club... club good ...must club frog... die frog die... Pom-mie b@s-tard... unnhh, speech bet-ter...Pom-mie is two syll-a... sill-o... unnhh... word things... fax is one word thing... fax good :wink:
Funny!!! :lol:Though chocolate is Mmmmmm.

puzzledgrunt said:
I've emailed sass twice in about three weeks about having a ventile smock made, but no reply yet. Does anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me that they hate? :?
Keep trying their kit is worth it.

Uunnnhh!...frog not dead...frog e-vil...frog spawn of As-tar-oth...must use big-ger club...have ma-ny clubs (hurr hurr hurr)...cop that Pom-mie frog :bow: ...blood-y Poms.

Ta-boo right, choc-cy good...like fel-lat-io (hurr hurr hurr) :twisted:

I ordered by phone, spent 20 minutes chatting about the minutia of combat jacket design and how big/small/tight/short/long I should go for and my jacket appeared a week later in Iraq

Excellent service, friendly and knowledgable and most importantly toptastic bits of kit

highly reccommended (And I have nothing to do with the company)

sass are a cracking outfit. Total honesty on the phone and dispatch goods withing 3 working days. He/they will not let you make payments online and much prefer(require) you to make payment over the phone.

Latest Threads