sass reply help

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by puzzledgrunt, May 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've emailed sass twice in about three weeks about having a ventile smock made, but no reply yet. Does anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me that they hate? :?
  2. They're not the most organised outfit. They do make good kit though. I would strongly recommend phoning if you can. Even then, they only answer the phone around 11 - 4.
  3. Just you!! (steps back & watches paranoia set in)
  4. Just you!! (steps back & watches paranoia set in)
    Arrgh! I knew it all along! The darkness-IT'S CLOSING IN!
    NOO-OOO-OOO! :omfg:
  5. Good idea, ex stab-but I'm in Australia :wink:
  6. Don't you have phones in Australia? :D

Try Fax or snail mail.

But phone should work, you'll have to try during the night.
  7. Unnhh... phone bad... phone e-vil... must use club... club good ...must club frog... die frog die... Pom-mie b@s-tard... unnhh, speech bet-ter...Pom-mie is two syll-a... sill-o... unnhh... word things... fax is one word thing... fax good :wink:
  8. I'll see your club and raise you fire. ;D
  9. Funny!!! :lol:Though chocolate is Mmmmmm.
  10. Keep trying their kit is worth it.
  11. Uunnnhh!...frog not dead...frog e-vil...frog spawn of As-tar-oth...must use big-ger club...have ma-ny clubs (hurr hurr hurr)...cop that Pom-mie frog :bow: ...blood-y Poms.

Ta-boo right, choc-cy fel-lat-io (hurr hurr hurr) :twisted:
  12. sass don't really do email phone or snail mail
  13. No they just roll back the curtain, walk up behind you and whisper it only once in your ear
  14. I ordered by phone, spent 20 minutes chatting about the minutia of combat jacket design and how big/small/tight/short/long I should go for and my jacket appeared a week later in Iraq

Excellent service, friendly and knowledgable and most importantly toptastic bits of kit

highly reccommended (And I have nothing to do with the company)
  15. sass are a cracking outfit. Total honesty on the phone and dispatch goods withing 3 working days. He/they will not let you make payments online and much prefer(require) you to make payment over the phone.