sass reply help

I've emailed sass twice in about three weeks about having a ventile smock made, but no reply yet. Does anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me that they hate? :?

They're not the most organised outfit. They do make good kit though. I would strongly recommend phoning if you can. Even then, they only answer the phone around 11 - 4.

Just you!! (steps back & watches paranoia set in)

Just you!! (steps back & watches paranoia set in)
Arrgh! I knew it all along! The darkness-IT'S CLOSING IN!
NOO-OOO-OOO! :omfg:

Don't you have phones in Australia? :D

Try Fax or snail mail.

But phone should work, you'll have to try during the night.

Unnhh... phone bad... phone e-vil... must use club... club good ...must club frog... die frog die... Pom-mie b@s-tard... unnhh, speech bet-ter...Pom-mie is two syll-a... sill-o... unnhh... word things... fax is one word thing... fax good :wink:

puzzledgrunt said:
Unnhh... phone bad... phone e-vil... must use club... club good ...must club frog... die frog die... Pom-mie b@s-tard... unnhh, speech bet-ter...Pom-mie is two syll-a... sill-o... unnhh... word things... fax is one word thing... fax good :wink:
Funny!!! :lol:Though chocolate is Mmmmmm.

puzzledgrunt said:
I've emailed sass twice in about three weeks about having a ventile smock made, but no reply yet. Does anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me that they hate? :?
Keep trying their kit is worth it.

Uunnnhh!...frog not dead...frog e-vil...frog spawn of As-tar-oth...must use big-ger club...have ma-ny clubs (hurr hurr hurr)...cop that Pom-mie frog :bow: ...blood-y Poms.

Ta-boo right, choc-cy good...like fel-lat-io (hurr hurr hurr) :twisted:

sass don't really do email phone or snail mail

I ordered by phone, spent 20 minutes chatting about the minutia of combat jacket design and how big/small/tight/short/long I should go for and my jacket appeared a week later in Iraq

Excellent service, friendly and knowledgable and most importantly toptastic bits of kit

highly reccommended (And I have nothing to do with the company)

sass are a cracking outfit. Total honesty on the phone and dispatch goods withing 3 working days. He/they will not let you make payments online and much prefer(require) you to make payment over the phone.