Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sass kit !

Whats happened to sass kit there interweb site seems to of been down for a long time ?

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
They are busy on the balcony!

They do make good kit but computers possibly a bit beyond them.
Don't really understand email bless :)

Thats no good they made the best smocks in the world : (

Needle_Point

War Hero
I've read on another forum that they are no longer making kit and clothing, and will instead be focussing on collectible militaria.

Bummer, I was working up to get one of the smocks.

Bug-out!

Old-Salt
I've read on another forum that they are no longer making kit and clothing, and will instead be focussing on collectible militaria.

Say it ain't so!

I have been ordering kit from them since the early 90's and still have two SAS smocks from them and they are quality bits of kit. The bloke that used to run the company, was actually a mine of useful information and their customer service was pretty good.

What a shame, I guess they could not compete, I hope their new venture works out.

Does any one no the website for there new adventure uist buy stuff from them in the 90s till the 00s..

If anybody nos let me no..

Much appreciated..

Tyk

LE
Does any one no the website for there new adventure uist buy stuff from them in the 90s till the 00s..

If anybody nos let me no..

Much appreciated..

As per

I'll try to translate your request from utter mong into English....

Does anyone know the website for their new adventure (guessing here) I used to buy stuff from them in the 90's until the 00's.
If anyone knows let me know.

You realise you've resurrected an 8 year old thread? The company concerned may well not exist any more and you get far more information if you write in legible English.

As per

Does anyone know the website for their new adventure (guessing here) I used to buy stuff from them in the 90's until the 00's.

You realise you've resurrected an 8 year old thread? The company concerned may well not exist any more and you get far more information if you write in legible

As per

You realise you've resurrected an 8 year old thread? The company concerned may well not exist any more and you get far more information if you write in legible English.
What I've heard so far is rumours one rumour the guy who owns sass-kit was going into business selling militaria kit..

Also heard rumour he might be keeping some of designs and selling in the militarie shop.. Now if uyou poms down there having problems with scot's English you should stop shag by the Welsh just saying.. So any body knows if the guy has a website for his militaria shop let me know..

Once again thanks for your help..

Tyk

LE
What I've heard so far is rumours one rumour the guy who owns sass-kit was going into business selling militaria kit..

Also heard rumour he might be keeping some of designs and selling in the militarie shop.. Now if uyou poms down there having problems with scot's English you should stop shag by the Welsh just saying.. So any body knows if the guy has a website for his militaria shop let me know..

Once again thanks for your help..

Sorry I didn't make allowances for your Scots disability, I have seen Scots recover from that given time and a very patient tutor with a large bat with nails banged through it.
I had assumed you were just a common or garden moron since you used no for know (two words with different meanings that sound the same) there instead of their (two words with different meanings that sound the same), uist I took a best guess punt as a mangled version of I used to, I won't mention the lack of apostrophe on the 90's and 00's (ooopsy).
Since you're claiming porridge wog status I'll do my best to make allowances, maybe get a native English speaker to help you write further posts.

Sorry I didn't make allowances for your Scots disability, I have seen Scots recover from that given time and a very patient tutor with a large bat with nails banged through it.
I had assumed you were just a common or garden moron since you used no for know (two words with different meanings that sound the same) there instead of their (two words with different meanings that sound the same), uist I took a best guess punt as a mangled version of I used to, I won't mention the lack of apostrophe on the 90's and 00's (ooopsy).
Since you're claiming porridge wog status I'll do my best to make allowances, maybe get a native English speaker to help you write further posts.

Couldn’t resist...

Evryone syas i might be resurecting something hear from the past.... Just wonder for a moment if the guy who owned SASS-KIt actually set up a Militaria shop and he kept some of his old design and sold it in his Militaria shop it is a thought... Look at this if the so case senario goes you can maybe buy Specnev Trouser because they were popular with people because i bought 3 pairs back in the 90's unfortunately grown out of due to evil drink... Enough about the english tea which was piss water in my day.. Or the SASS Smock which i've still got unfortunately wear and tear.. The other kit he made which were sellers were the Cotton Gabredine Jacket and Trousers aswell as shirt i think but if i remember he didn't sell much of the shirts so he invested his time in the jackets and trousers..
But it's a long shot to get this guy webpage or site to see what he sells.. Worth a try..

Latest Threads