• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SASC

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Small Arms School Corps - Corps of Corporals.

M_H - you'll be very lucky to find one under 40, and they aren't as a rule known for their sense of humour :)

That said, they do have a very nice capbadge.

OldSnowy said:
Small Arms School Corps - Corps of Corporals.

M_H - you'll be very lucky to find one under 40, and they aren't as a rule known for their sense of humour :)

That said, they do have a very nice capbadge.
I know plenty under 40 but you are right the sense of humour is their weak point :lol: No matter my search will continue :roll:

Can't you just don your white stiletto heels and wash faded black ski pants and toddle off down to the local drinking den frequented by these 'Gentlemen' after training/exercise with a nice dinner stained T-shirt declaring 'Squaddie Sp*nk Needed, Please Give Freely' printed on it?

Save soooooooo much time.

Beebs :D

Beebs a woman of your expertise makes these things sound so easy. I have tried all the usual luring techniques however short of going to Brecon on a drinking spree and hoping I get one drunk enough :p Then I will have to resort to advertise like the cheap (well cheapish) tart that I am ! :twisted:

Mata_Hari said:
Beebs a woman of your expertise makes these things sound so easy. I have tried all the usual luring techniques however short of going to Brecon on a drinking spree and hoping I get one drunk enough :p Then I will have to resort to advertise like the cheap (well cheapish) tart that I am ! :twisted:
Darling! If I'm ever seen squeezing my lumpy ARRSE into ski pants it's been agreed it'll be open hunting season on the fat bird! Enough meat to feed a family of 4 for a fortnight! But like the Christmas Turkey you can only take so much dried up old white meat, or maybe you could prove us wrong on that...... :roll:

I'm sure that dragging drunks back to your gaff won't be a new experience, ;) , why not post a nice big, full frontal shot of what you've got to offer in the gallery, or here on thread, and see if you can hook a sober one!

Beebs :D

Please Beebs ! What the hell would I do with a sober squaddie???? Answers on a post card to ................ :lol:

As for posting my mug shot on here. There are enough people who know who I am ...infamy is not something I seek, besides that Beebs do you not think there is enough suffering in the British Army with out inflicting me on them?

:wink:

Mata_Hari said:
As for posting my mug shot on here. There are enough people who know who I am ...infamy is not something I seek, besides that Beebs do you not think there is enough suffering in the British Army with out inflicting me on them?
....so you do it for the boys in a professional capacity? Good oh! Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving!

Beebs :lol:

blessed baby cakes said:
Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving! Beebs :lol:
I had such high hopes for you Beebs...... My services are free of course...why else do you think I am looking for the lowliest of the low :lol:

I was hoping that I could inject them with a little "Je ne sais quoi", instead of them injecting me......if you know what i mean :wink:

Anyways, back to work... There are those of us serving that still serve. :D

Mata_Hari said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving! Beebs :lol:
I had such high hopes for you Beebs...... My services are free of course...why else do you think I am looking for the lowliest of the low :lol:

I was hoping that I could inject them with a little "Je ne sais quoi", instead of them injecting me......if you know what i mean :wink:

Anyways, back to work... There are those of us serving that still serve. :D
....and AGAIN with the advertising....... ;)

Beebs

G

Goku

On the subject of advertising, perhaps Mata_Hari could adopt a more direct technique

I would think this is far more effective than attacking some poor drunken squaddie

Goku said:
I would think this is far more effective than attacking some poor drunken squaddie
Who said anything about attacking....tut tut Goku!!!! I am much more subtle than that.

As for still advertising Beebs.... I have read through your posts and I have been taken a back by your directness and cool, calm, collected ways...... Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book :twisted:

Mata_Hari said:
those of us serving that still serve. :D
God, you can't say things like that when there as some of us poor blokes stuck behind a desk with only the hope of reading something vaguely erotic on here. Something as forward as that will have us all asking for phone numbers and webcam addresses!!

OS

PS: just in case - phone number and webcam address??

OS - calm yourself!

Goku - more Blackadder is appropriate for MH

Flashheart: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

Latest Threads