SASC

I always fancied getting myself an SASC guy with a sense of humour and big arms.....Do they exist?

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Small Arms School Corps - Corps of Corporals.

M_H - you'll be very lucky to find one under 40, and they aren't as a rule known for their sense of humour :)

That said, they do have a very nice capbadge.

OldSnowy said:
Small Arms School Corps - Corps of Corporals.

M_H - you'll be very lucky to find one under 40, and they aren't as a rule known for their sense of humour :)

That said, they do have a very nice capbadge.
I know plenty under 40 but you are right the sense of humour is their weak point :lol: No matter my search will continue :roll:

Can't you just don your white stiletto heels and wash faded black ski pants and toddle off down to the local drinking den frequented by these 'Gentlemen' after training/exercise with a nice dinner stained T-shirt declaring 'Squaddie Sp*nk Needed, Please Give Freely' printed on it?

Save soooooooo much time.

Beebs :D

Beebs a woman of your expertise makes these things sound so easy. I have tried all the usual luring techniques however short of going to Brecon on a drinking spree and hoping I get one drunk enough :p Then I will have to resort to advertise like the cheap (well cheapish) tart that I am ! :twisted:

Mata_Hari said:
Beebs a woman of your expertise makes these things sound so easy. I have tried all the usual luring techniques however short of going to Brecon on a drinking spree and hoping I get one drunk enough :p Then I will have to resort to advertise like the cheap (well cheapish) tart that I am ! :twisted:
Darling! If I'm ever seen squeezing my lumpy ARRSE into ski pants it's been agreed it'll be open hunting season on the fat bird! Enough meat to feed a family of 4 for a fortnight! But like the Christmas Turkey you can only take so much dried up old white meat, or maybe you could prove us wrong on that...... :roll:

I'm sure that dragging drunks back to your gaff won't be a new experience, ;) , why not post a nice big, full frontal shot of what you've got to offer in the gallery, or here on thread, and see if you can hook a sober one!

Beebs :D

Please Beebs ! What the hell would I do with a sober squaddie???? Answers on a post card to ................ :lol:

As for posting my mug shot on here. There are enough people who know who I am ...infamy is not something I seek, besides that Beebs do you not think there is enough suffering in the British Army with out inflicting me on them?

:wink:

Mata_Hari said:
As for posting my mug shot on here. There are enough people who know who I am ...infamy is not something I seek, besides that Beebs do you not think there is enough suffering in the British Army with out inflicting me on them?
....so you do it for the boys in a professional capacity? Good oh! Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving!

Beebs :lol:

blessed baby cakes said:
Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving! Beebs :lol:
I had such high hopes for you Beebs...... My services are free of course...why else do you think I am looking for the lowliest of the low :lol:

I was hoping that I could inject them with a little "Je ne sais quoi", instead of them injecting me......if you know what i mean :wink:

Anyways, back to work... There are those of us serving that still serve. :D

Mata_Hari said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving! Beebs :lol:
I had such high hopes for you Beebs...... My services are free of course...why else do you think I am looking for the lowliest of the low :lol:

I was hoping that I could inject them with a little "Je ne sais quoi", instead of them injecting me......if you know what i mean :wink:

Anyways, back to work... There are those of us serving that still serve. :D
....and AGAIN with the advertising....... ;)

Beebs

G

Goku

On the subject of advertising, perhaps Mata_Hari could adopt a more direct technique

I would think this is far more effective than attacking some poor drunken squaddie

Goku said:
I would think this is far more effective than attacking some poor drunken squaddie
Who said anything about attacking....tut tut Goku!!!! I am much more subtle than that.

As for still advertising Beebs.... I have read through your posts and I have been taken a back by your directness and cool, calm, collected ways...... Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book :twisted:

Mata_Hari said:
those of us serving that still serve. :D
God, you can't say things like that when there as some of us poor blokes stuck behind a desk with only the hope of reading something vaguely erotic on here. Something as forward as that will have us all asking for phone numbers and webcam addresses!!

OS

PS: just in case - phone number and webcam address??

OS - calm yourself!

Goku - more Blackadder is appropriate for MH

Flashheart: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

Flowers, please what do you expect............ unless your offering........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
catchyerselfon AGC, RAPTC and SASC 2
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 5
Red_on AGC, RAPTC and SASC 27