SASC

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Mata_Hari, Aug 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I always fancied getting myself an SASC guy with a sense of humour and big arms.....Do they exist?

2. You on Drugs

3. depends are you CDT???? :lol:

4. i know i'm thick but wot is sasc?

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Small Arms School Corps - Corps of Corporals.

M_H - you'll be very lucky to find one under 40, and they aren't as a rule known for their sense of humour :)

That said, they do have a very nice capbadge.

6. thanks love

7. fancy a nice capbadge myself lol

8. I know plenty under 40 but you are right the sense of humour is their weak point :lol: No matter my search will continue :roll:

9. Can't you just don your white stiletto heels and wash faded black ski pants and toddle off down to the local drinking den frequented by these 'Gentlemen' after training/exercise with a nice dinner stained T-shirt declaring 'Squaddie Sp*nk Needed, Please Give Freely' printed on it?

Save soooooooo much time.

Beebs :D

10. Beebs a woman of your expertise makes these things sound so easy. I have tried all the usual luring techniques however short of going to Brecon on a drinking spree and hoping I get one drunk enough :p Then I will have to resort to advertise like the cheap (well cheapish) tart that I am ! :twisted:

11. Darling! If I'm ever seen squeezing my lumpy ARRSE into ski pants it's been agreed it'll be open hunting season on the fat bird! Enough meat to feed a family of 4 for a fortnight! But like the Christmas Turkey you can only take so much dried up old white meat, or maybe you could prove us wrong on that...... :roll:

I'm sure that dragging drunks back to your gaff won't be a new experience, ;) , why not post a nice big, full frontal shot of what you've got to offer in the gallery, or here on thread, and see if you can hook a sober one!

Beebs :D

12. Please Beebs ! What the hell would I do with a sober squaddie???? Answers on a post card to ................ :lol:

As for posting my mug shot on here. There are enough people who know who I am ...infamy is not something I seek, besides that Beebs do you not think there is enough suffering in the British Army with out inflicting me on them?

:wink:

13. ....so you do it for the boys in a professional capacity? Good oh! Price list up, knickers down, let's get the line moving!

Beebs :lol:

14. I had such high hopes for you Beebs...... My services are free of course...why else do you think I am looking for the lowliest of the low :lol:

I was hoping that I could inject them with a little "Je ne sais quoi", instead of them injecting me......if you know what i mean :wink:

Anyways, back to work... There are those of us serving that still serve. :D

15. ....and AGAIN with the advertising....... ;)

Beebs