SASC - What's it really like?

Morning all,

I'm currently thinking about making the jump from RMP to SASC. Has anyone moved across recently and if so how tough was training and what's it actually like day to day.

I've got the leaflet which I got through the post a few months ago from the adjt but apart from that there isn't a great deal of information out there.

Well both cap badges share something in common. Many of those wearing it have their head up their arse.

Morning all,

I'm currently thinking about making the jump from RMP to SASC. Has anyone moved across recently and if so how tough was training and what's it actually like day to day.

I've got the leaflet which I got through the post a few months ago from the adjt but apart from that there isn't a great deal of information out there.
Realised there's a quicker way of gaining a higher handout promotion? Just saying what everyones thinking! :thumright:

The_Duke

LE
Mindless repetition of stock phrases, claiming to be there to help whilst doing everything in your power to obstruct - you are pretty much fully qualified already.

P

PrinceAlbert

Mindless repetition of stock phrases, claiming to be there to help whilst doing everything in your power to obstruct - you are pretty much fully qualified already.
Beat me too it.

RMP - jobsworth cnuts

SASC - jobsworth cnuts

You'll fit right in.

Morning all,

Unless things have changed drastically over the years, I think you'll find, that you can't just transfer over.

You need to do one of their courses & gain at least a B grade, to be even considered.

Even then they might not take you.....& being a Monkey, might not be a plus!

ugly

LE
RMP making up shit about people to fit events,
SASC making up excuses why training has to be shit and you cant do that!
Big leap in making up shit there, sure you can hack it?

B

Biscuits_AB

RMP making up shit about people to fit events,
SASC making up excuses why training has to be shit and you cant do that!
Big leap in making up shit there, sure you can hack it?
You sound like the sort of chap who's had a run in with the law on more than one occasion.

ugly

LE
Easier to deal with than the SASC!

B

Biscuits_AB

Mindless repetition of stock phrases....
Alright Sonny Jim...you're nicked....Aim for the target you ****...Alright Sonny Jim, you're nicked...Aim for the target you ****...Alright Sonny Jim, your'e nicked...Aim for the target you ****...Alright you ****, you're nicked...Aim for the nick Sonny Jim...You're nicked Sonny Jim...Target, you ****...nicked...****..Yep. Easy Peazy Lemon Squeezy.

Sorry my dealings witht the modern SASC are all positive, approached me on a range asked to see paperwork etc and gave me a pat on the back. Gone are the days of your missing a full stop. I would if younger join them

Did you fail assessment for the CP course and now just want to gun stroke a lot more and re-visit the likes of ***** ***** yelling at you on lesser mortals?

Sorry my dealings witht the modern SASC are all positive, approached me on a range asked to see paperwork etc and gave me a pat on the back. Gone are the days of your missing a full stop. I would if younger join them
I think he has made his mind up about transferring in the intervening years between his first post and yours.

I think he has made his mind up about transferring in the intervening years between his first post and yours.
Excellent point Sarn't Major and well presented. I shall promptly locate the nearest mirror and give myself a good talking to. Carry on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mata_Hari Lonely Hearts 55
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 5
Red_on AGC, RAPTC and SASC 27