SASC Selection criteria

I'm considering a change in my career direct have have been considering SASC. What is the selection criteria. Any information in this matter will be greatly received.

Thank You

The ability to point at something using a pen.

The ability to recite things like it's a ******* play.

The ability to bore the shite out of anyone within a hundred metre radius

I believe the SASC have been upgraded from the cassette slot in the back of the head to USB under some Atlas contract, but the Guru's description sums it up perfectly

A serious shortage of imagination.

But, since you initiated this thread, I'd have to conclude you qualify on that count.

Don't take this personally, but IMHO (honed over 3 decades), the SASC have done for operational shooting in the Army, what the Germans did to the Warsaw Ghetto in WW2.

................................................If you'd have done one of the SASC courses, you'd know the answer.
I have and I still don't know. What is it O wise one that I should have known?

Tbf the sasc have loads of really useful skill and are excellant coaches .
Unfortunatly they sign a blood oath never to reveal any of this information under pain of death:)

The ability to pretend you can see something that clearly doesn't exist - swirl.

Fucked if I could see it, anyway.

There is no selection criteria, just a tap on the shoulder and a nod towards the door.

M

Mr_Logic

The ability to pretend you can see something that clearly doesn't exist - swirl.

Fucked if I could see it, anyway.
Once you've seen it you'll know what to look for. It is a bit like those magic eye pictures, etc.

By the way, I am not SASC, but I have spent many days on ranges willfully and happily ignoring their petty rules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mata_Hari Lonely Hearts 55
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 5
Red_on AGC, RAPTC and SASC 27