SAS

Oh, do fuck off you idiot!

I was in the SAS me. On parade, we was. The RSM, eee points iz pace stick at me and sez "Corporal, there's some shit on the end of my stick"

Quick as a flash I sez "it's fine my end, sir"

Anyone here ever done SF selection? How you get on?

Any experiences with The Regiment? and serving members?

What's day to day life like in Hereford?

(Obviously don't go into too much depth, which could risk national security.)
Well I did serve a few campaigns, lost a lot of good men, we all miss soap he was good man! Makarov got what he deserved, that was successful mission...can't wait for modern warfare 4

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I wonder why it is that with some threads in the last fifty; you look at the title, you look at the trailer, and you know that nine times out of ten it was started by a joined this month low post count questioner?

My late lamented thread; 'Do I really have to parachute to join the Royal Parachute Regiment/' Being the exception, I have never been a journolist.

I'z in the regiment. Itz mad cool. pm me for inside goss yeah?

Safe bruv

Any experiences with The Regiment? and serving members?

(Obviously don't go into too much depth, which could risk national security.)
Fuck off out of this site you absolute dullard. I'll keep banning you until you get the message.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
OK, I'll bust the myth.

The SAS do not really exist. They were a figment of some PR guru's imagination. He was tasked with coming up with an idea that would get gullible idiots excited enough to join the Army.

All those Andy McNab and Chris Ryan books? And the 'Balcony Boys'. Yep, from the same PR company just expanding on the myth.

Now, off you fuck.

D

Davetheclown

just a infantry unit with a lot of nice toys, and hardworking dedicated individuals. Same for a lot of other infantry regiments with hardworking dedicated individuals just less funds.

Worst part about being in 'Here ford' is the painting.....

as soon as some fucker finds out the colour of the boathouse, well the brushes out faster than the ex's tits

0630 Reveille

0630 - 0700 Wash and Shave, make bed block

0700 - 0730 Breakfast

0730 - 0830 Write Chapter for upcoming book

0830 - Muster Parade

0830 - 1230 Kill people

1230 - 1330 Brunch

1330 - 1700 Kill people

1700 - 1830 Shower, Dinner and brush up after killing people, proof read Chapter for book

1830 - 2330 On the piss, kebab, shagging and killing people

2230 - 0630 Snoozies and standing by to kill people.

Latest Threads