Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dingerr, Mar 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Away with you child.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oh, do fuck off you idiot!
  3. The daily netball games and the country dancing evenings are what persuaded me to join. Sadly I was RTU'd because I didn't fit any of the issue gymslips.
  4. I was in the SAS me. On parade, we was. The RSM, eee points iz pace stick at me and sez "Corporal, there's some shit on the end of my stick"

Quick as a flash I sez "it's fine my end, sir"
  5. Sock puppet! Who's in charge?
  6. Well I did serve a few campaigns, lost a lot of good men, we all miss soap he was good man! Makarov got what he deserved, that was successful mission...can't wait for modern warfare 4

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  7. I wonder why it is that with some threads in the last fifty; you look at the title, you look at the trailer, and you know that nine times out of ten it was started by a joined this month low post count questioner?

My late lamented thread; 'Do I really have to parachute to join the Royal Parachute Regiment/' Being the exception, I have never been a journolist.
  8. I had a barbecue in Herford once... Lovely it was. Now, lock this sick shit!
  9. My sentiments exactly. Lucky I read the first page to see this. However to the op, off you fuck. Fucking national security film mong.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Banned. Yet again.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'z in the regiment. Itz mad cool. pm me for inside goss yeah?

Safe bruv
  12. Click here, HERE
  13. You on cod laterz blud? I'm needin some goss on that ship lev innit, peace.
  14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Fuck off out of this site you absolute dullard. I'll keep banning you until you get the message.
    • Like Like x 5