Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAS who dares wins - TV series applications

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I feel that certain people should be given a bye into the first round:

1609343783563.png

1609343868907.png

Can’t big time it too much when your prison sentence for beating up a woman is in the public domain though can you.

He seems to manage OK bigging it up on TV, or racking in huge wedge from his one-man tours.

BTW I meant his career, not his hobbies

Still, knocking a woman about hasn't hurt his career, just ask Johnny Depp

He seems to manage OK bigging it up on TV, or racking in huge wedge from his one-man tours.

BTW I meant his career, not his hobbies

Still, knocking a woman about hasn't hurt his career, just ask Johnny Depp
True about JD. That’s what our courts say.
Not endorsing violence against women in an way.
Justifying a ‘thumbs up’. Sheez.

Will they have a geriatric version especially for Arrse members. They could call it: BAOR - Are you pissed enough.

They just have to alter the fitness standards a little bit.

Will they have a geriatric version especially for Arrse members. They could call it: BAOR - Are you pissed enough.

They just have to alter the fitness standards a little bit.
Can you imagine the challenges.

"you have 2 hours to get this crate of Herfy inside you, then those 432's need to be moved through this forestry block and be parked neatly on the other side...... Go!!"

Can you imagine the challenges.

"you have 2 hours to get this crate of Herfy inside you, then those 432's need to be moved through this forestry block and be parked neatly on the other side...... Go!!"
As long as it is not on Wednesday afternoon.

Or Friday afternoon or Saturday or Sunday.

Latest Threads