SAS Walts are gonna love it

#2
But how many serving forces play games, Ghost Recon, ,Rainbow Six, Harpoon - Does that make them all walts as well? I enjoy playing Battlefield 2! :)
 
G

Goku

Guest
#3
Battlefield 2 is brilliant :D
Have you got the special forces expansion pack? I hope that doesn’t make me a walt as well as a geek
 
#5
Im still playing the original Far Cry!!!!!!

Anyone know how I kill all the bad guy's on top of the aircraft carrier? BTW, I'm not sad really!
 
#6
bibo_boy said:
Im still playing the original Far Cry!!!!!!

Anyone know how I kill all the bad guy's on top of the aircraft carrier? BTW, I'm not sad really!
Get lashed up, put on your dessie wellies and windmill into them with a broken bottle of Warsteiner in each hand. Then do them in with the special 'finishing move combo' known as 'The Dry Bum'.
 
#8
bibo_boy said:
Im still playing the original Far Cry!!!!!!

Anyone know how I kill all the bad guy's on top of the aircraft carrier? BTW, I'm not sad really!
out the hatch head for the mini gun by the bridge

on the battlefield 2 side i believe the british mod is released this week
 
#9
A couple of years ago in NI there was about 18 who all had our PCs networked in the block. We used to play Rainbox 6 etc against each other.
Started off with just a couple of lads who were on it and then everyone wanted to be on it.
 
#11
bibo_boy said:
Im still playing the original Far Cry!!!!!!

Anyone know how I kill all the bad guy's on top of the aircraft carrier? BTW, I'm not sad really!
don't bother. swim round to the back right hand corner, look up, shoot the ropes holding the little boat up, and drive off in it.

you might not be sad, but i think i must be to remember that a year later!
 
#12
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
don't bother. swim round to the back right hand corner, look up, shoot the ropes holding the little boat up, and drive off in it.

you might not be sad, but i think i must be to remember that a year later!
So I didn't even need to fo into the aircraft carrier? arrrrrrrrrrh!!!!!!!!
 
#13
Anyone playing Joint Operations-Typhoon Rising?
I play it for about a year and a half. Games like these are great to blow off some steam indeed.
 
#18
The game has got sh** reviews, and needs lots of patching to get the AI working..... Not that im a geek! :)

Ref Battlefield 2 - Yes I have the SF Patch, I play as Tango34_UK so if anyone is on the servers say hello! lol If anyone else playes, post your user name, then Ill know who to shoot!

Far Cry is an amazing game, well it is until the aliens turn up!
 
#19
Filbert Fox said:
A couple of years ago in NI there was about 18 who all had our PCs networked in the block. We used to play Rainbox 6 etc against each other.
Started off with just a couple of lads who were on it and then everyone wanted to be on it.
Similar with me. Saw two friends play ghost recon on the LAN. By the end of the day we had 16 man pistol only matches going on. Great stress relief! :D
 

Latest Threads