Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sas Walt?

Robme

LE
I said so a few posts previous. It should have been obvious i hadn't served in the UK forces because i was asking for help!! Instead you had to be an arrogant cnut trying to sounf tuff. Well done you.
You should know by the now that the average IQ of an Arrse aficionado is around 10. Things like comprehension, reading and understanding what was expressed earlier, has simply passed them by. Oh and there Spelling, which they take great pride in, as you can see has also escaped them.

Cromarty

Old-Salt
You should know by the now that the average IQ of an Arrse aficionado is around 10. Things like comprehension, reading and understanding what was expressed earlier, has simply passed them by. Oh and there Spelling, which they take great pride in, as you can see has also escaped them.

There spelling? I think you mean it's "their" spelling, not "there" spelling.

I've read some of your crap, not that much of it was comprehensible or believable.

OP was as ally as f*ck 'cos he was using an LMG mag - unlike us mere hat grunts.
Not ally enough to have had one of these

Why aren't you using your @Once.a.Pilgrim account any more?

Irony hasn't escaped us.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I am amazed someone pops on a post about a fuckwit being a possible walty and some hob nails go off one and go on a tangent about bloody concorde

Someone being licking the white wash off the coals or smoking dubious WMD grade wed or has the bubble burst on the the wine and cider side sorry begs your pardon p

Nice clip close but not boast enough

I must admit, I am not familiar with WMD grade wed.

I do believe someone has been licking Whitewash, or indeed imbibing wine and cider side sorry begs your pardon p.

I am amazed someone pops on a post about a fuckwit being a possible walty and some hob nails go off one and go on a tangent about bloody concorde

Someone being licking the white wash off the coals or smoking dubious WMD grade wed or has the bubble burst on the the wine and cider side sorry begs your pardon p

Nice clip close but not boast enough

Is this your way of saying that another poster is pissed up and/or other substance intoxicated?

Sometimes there is just too much irony knocking about.

Memory jog:-
On first works parade on the square at 10 sigs BLC Hounslow, Concorde fly's over at zero feet, on its final approach to Heathrow, just seconds away, at the back of the barracks, beacause of the extreme angle of decent, the backwash can be felt by everyone, and the noise was deafening. 1973

I've always wondered what the little army base I used to see on final approach there was. Cheers.

I did that in South Armagh and it does look very ally indeed.

I stopped doing it because the LMG guy wanted his magazines back.

The selfish b*st**d!
thumbnail (2).jpg

I got a bit of a bollo**ing for doing the same in Portadown.
Looked warry as f**k until I got my arsse kicked.

That's not NI, the fuckin' suns out!
Yes it is
You can pinpoint it to 1347hrs, Tuesday 17 August 1982 give or take a minute

Last edited:

Latest Threads