SAS walt found murdered

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taffnp, Jan 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Read this in this mornings mirror

SAS fantasist Philip Sessarego, author of the bogus bestseller Jihad!, is believed to have been found murdered.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2009/01/21/sas-faker-is-found-dead-in-a-garage-115875-21057562/

I bought the book and was half through it, until I thought it had a few tall stories.

He was outed by a reporter as he was about to board a flight. He tried and failed selection and the OC of 21 or 23 allowed him to work during the week. He met real SAS troopers and just cobbled together a story.

2. Let this be a lesson to all walts.

3. Ptchoo! Ptchoo!

4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Own up, who was it?

5. Not me, I don't go to Belgium to execute walts, I go there to kidnap, rape and mutilate small boys. Its traditional.

6. Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the walt hammer.

7. Bless you, get some lemsip, you'll be right as rain in no time.

8. Apparently his family work at New Scotland Yard:

No Shit

9. Has a member of the Arrse Waltenkmmando gone rogue?

10. They haven't confirmed it's actually him yet. Could it be he is faking his own death like he faked his own life????

11. A friend of mine who supplied plaques to 'them' years ago was totally taken in by this bloke and supplied hundreds of quids worth of plaques and then found out when he spoke to the guy who was running the PRI in the lines at that time that the guy was a phony, he eventually lost all monies owed. I've just got off the phone to him after reading this article and he protested his innocence, but he is aware that Mr Sessagro has trod on a few toes in his time and wasn't suprised to hear he'd been offed. Still, even this guy's family doesn't like him so it's no great loss.

12. Shortt and Golden: be afraid. Be VERY afraid... :twisted:

13. Mike Golden, are you scared ???

14. Mike Golden is under the protection of the Professional Bodyguard Association. You'll never get to him.

15. Ah but 'They' might !!!