SAS walt found murdered

Read this in this mornings mirror

SAS fantasist Philip Sessarego, author of the bogus bestseller Jihad!, is believed to have been found murdered.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2009/01/21/sas-faker-is-found-dead-in-a-garage-115875-21057562/

I bought the book and was half through it, until I thought it had a few tall stories.

He was outed by a reporter as he was about to board a flight. He tried and failed selection and the OC of 21 or 23 allowed him to work during the week. He met real SAS troopers and just cobbled together a story.

Let this be a lesson to all walts.

Bouillabaisse said:
Own up, who was it?
Not me, I don't go to Belgium to execute walts, I go there to kidnap, rape and mutilate small boys. Its traditional.

A friend of mine who supplied plaques to 'them' years ago was totally taken in by this bloke and supplied hundreds of quids worth of plaques and then found out when he spoke to the guy who was running the PRI in the lines at that time that the guy was a phony, he eventually lost all monies owed. I've just got off the phone to him after reading this article and he protested his innocence, but he is aware that Mr Sessagro has trod on a few toes in his time and wasn't suprised to hear he'd been offed. Still, even this guy's family doesn't like him so it's no great loss.

Archimedes said:
Has a member of the Arrse Waltenkmmando gone rogue?
Shortt and Golden: be afraid. Be VERY afraid... :twisted:

Hescoheed said:
ubuntu said:
Hescoheed said:
Mike Golden, are you scared ???
Mike Golden is under the protection of the Professional Bodyguard Association. You'll never get to him.
Ah but 'They' might !!!
Sadly, no. The PBA is 'Them'. The letters are all there.

Wasn't there a loggie that pulled the same trick, claiming to have secretly offed a load of IRA baddies back in the 70s or is this the same chap?

ubuntu said:
Hescoheed said:
ubuntu said:
Hescoheed said:
Mike Golden, are you scared ???
Mike Golden is under the protection of the Professional Bodyguard Association. You'll never get to him.
Ah but 'They' might !!!
Sadly, no. The PBA is 'Them'. The letters are all there.

Wasn't there a loggie that pulled the same trick, claiming to have secretly offed a load of IRA baddies back in the 70s or is this the same chap?
The Nemisis File?

Maybe ol' Philip had strong evidence proving that Shortt was also an SAS walt which he intended to use to shift some of the attention off him. Shortt, having got wind of this, sent in the PBA to get Phil out of the picture and cover his own tracks... an interesting thought maybe? or the ramblings of someone a little too bored at work?