SAS VET- ANDY MCNAB INTERVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbaldy

LE
here_be_mike said:
being the most highly decorated British soldier since the Boar War
If your going to post rubbish then make sure you dont post it where people know a thing or two about the subject at hand:

I won the war with my boar:

here_be_mike said:
If your going to post rubbish then make sure you dont post it where people know a thing or two about the subject at hand:
Shouldn't that read 'Bore War"

The Official Cult of Andy Mcnab & Co inc. TM LTD. bearer share registered company Panama...or something like that..

Continues to enthral adolescent boys and village idiots.

Nobody else is interested though.

T.F.R

War Hero
here_be_mike said:
Im with you on that one i can think of one part time royal irish full screw who has more medals than mcnab, and thats without even racking my brain, who is this plum?

Edited to say, that he has never felt the need to shout about it either!!

T.F.R said:
here_be_mike said:
Im with you on that one i can think of one part time royal irish full screw who has more medals than mcnab, and thats without even racking my brain, who is this plum?

Edited to say, that he has never felt the need to shout about it either!!
did we fight boars? was it to eat them in sauasages? :D

Lexx_valentine said:
Bore off. To be honest, I really don't give a sh!t about 'Andy McNab'.

Since leaving the military he has become a hugely successful thriller writter
Boll0cks; his wife pretty much writes them.
I heard his ghost writer was Damien Lewis :?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I like the novel he wrote; 'My Boar' by Andy McVity.

oldbaldy

LE
Biped said:
I like the novel he wrote; 'My Boar' by Andy McVity.
You taking the biscuit?

here_be_mike said:
Noel Chavase VC and Bar

Blair Mayne DSO and 3 Bars

some personal trumpet blowing going on, VideoJug are you McNab?

you are a plum though!!

Are McNabs claims in B20 not true, are they fiction as some documentary accused them of being?

Are Chris Ryans claims similarly false (if McNabs are). Were they at one time colleagues?

If it is all a load of tosh, why do the networks carry on useing him as an authority?

I didn't realize THEY had vets...

I wouldn't say that their claims are false... severely sexed up by the publishers especially 'Ryan's' book. For a more balanced view give Soldier Five by Mike Coburn a go.

Sven said:
Are McNabs claims in B20 not true, are they fiction as some documentary accused them of being?

Are Chris Ryans claims similarly false (if McNabs are). Were they at one time colleagues?

If it is all a load of tosh, why do the networks carry on useing him as an authority?

Same reason why they use that useless fat ex Nav John Nichol.

You've really no idea have you sven?

Sven said:

To be fair his RSM said a lot of it was 'embellished'. Hardly a resounding endorsement.

The networks use him because he's the '(in)famous' Andy McNab. He''s milking it which is fair enough but it's not going to get a good reception amongst those who can see beyond the hype.

oldbaldy

LE
Private_Pike said:
I didn't realize THEY had vets...
They need them for the boars :D

Sven said:

Both these writers were found by their peers to have written badly about others in the patrol, particulary Vince. They caused much upset for the families concerned, a pox on them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads