SAS unit moves to London in terror fight

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. here
  2. OPSEC buddy, think about OPSEC! If I see your big mouthed arrse while I'm on stag in town, I'm gonna do ya!
  3. Giblets, me old... Seeing as how he's just cut and paste from The Times, hows about you pop round there and fill them in?

Feckin' journos, eh? :pukel:
  4. Ah, so the wide mouth frog now gets her own personal SAS body guard? Or am I being cynical?
  5. Wouldn't we ALL like to fill a few journos in! As for the wide mouthed frog, methinks it's the whole country has something for that bird . . .
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The Times has obviuously never heard of the "Artisan's Rfiles" :roll:
  8. Artist's Rifles surely, have I fallen for a wah?
  9. Because of course the SAS are far more likely to ask questions before pulling the trigger???? á la Gib... Ahhh... or maybe they want people who ask questions... just before pulling the trigger.

But I'll bet the only fighting they'll see is in-fighting... with...
  10. Although the Metropolitan Police has its own substantial firearms capability, the fatal shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, the Brazilian electrician who was mistakenly identified as a terrorist bomber on the run, has underlined the need to have military expertise on tap.

What, so they can shot him 14 times as opposed to 'just' 7?
  11. The Artisans Rifles sneak in at night and redecorate before leaving before dawn - a bit like the cobbler and the elves! :joker:
  12. ....Or as opposed to shooting him 7.....
  13. No sh*t sherlocks!!!

14. Bravo me old fruit bat, you cynical.... never in a month of sundays chap!
  15. Quality....

...that well known unit 21 Pioneer and SAS Artisan Rifles (V)!!!