"SAS To use bigger bullets"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffs notes.

SAS go back to an FN - one specifically designed for their role.

Which, considering how closely they work with US special forces, seems eminently sensible just on commonality grounds.

OK, I've got the popcorn and a tub of Ben & Jerrys.

Let the wankfest begin! :party:

Well known to be ineffective against islamic insurgents.
Bring back the Puckle gun; square bullets, that's what you need.

As ever with the Wail, the article has a factual core surrounded by shite written by numpties for numpties.

The latter then post comments, which lead to the inevitable worries about such people being allowed to breed and vote.

So far, of these comments, we have a clear winner:

"5.65 is only .22, same a my air rifle, no wonder they carry on fighting"

Honourable mention to:

"The SCAR-H rifle, looks like an upgraded SLR to me, At 60 I wont be going there any time soon, but if I was I wouldn't be taking any of this modern plastic stuff with me."

Well known to be ineffective against islamic insurgents.
Bring back the Puckle gun; square bullets, that's what you need.
That might be as politically volatile today as it was back in the day not to mention the limitations of the design- a bit of a square pig in a round hole.

and nobody has mention the fact we must have thousands and thousands of SLR 's lieing in storage somewhere waiting for the day that some ****** saw sense and realised that you dont want to clip some terry taliban but stop him dead in his tracks !!

still- used both and if pushed would say sa 80 for accuracy but slr for putting fcks down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.