SAS to rescue hostages in Algeria?

Since I'm banned from posting on the News, Currant Buns thread, I thought I'd put this out here, where I'm still allowed.

So who thinks they might be on their to do what 'them' does best?

i would answer you but I'm too busy getting stuff sorted out for an imminent trip to nth africa

Since I'm banned from posting on the News, Currant Buns thread, I thought I'd put this out here, where I'm still allowed.

So who thinks they might be on their to do what 'them' does best?
ROPs eh? You big wet lettuce.

Oh cool, maybe you can keep an eye out for any dusky man mountains in black clothing with 118118 moooostaches?
I seen one earlier but I can't remember where..............oh! that was it..in the mirror...........or was it the sun?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
i would answer you but I'm too busy getting stuff sorted out for an imminent trip to nth africa
those all inclusive summer sun holidays are good value aren't they.

Nah, that's old school, bro! These dudes are sporting surfer hair, with board shorts and flip flop these days!
You cant tell the difference between students and credenhill cretins these days.

Bradbury lines mob stand out a mile.

hahahaha, yeah that confused ya, thats me using my skills of deception that is. ....or is it.......

all joking aside, who do you prefere, mcnabb or ryan?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i managed to launch a small fridge a few feet the other day while testing a theory that gravity works, i was quite drunk at the time, alas next time i intend to unplug it first

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i managed to launch a small fridge a few feet the other day while testing a theory that gravity works, i was quite drunk at the time, alas next time i intend to unplug it first
Unplugging always works best especially when not wearing steel toecaps