SAS stop ISIS convey with "just two bullets"

Swannee Kazoo

War Hero
When they did their declaration after returning, they obviously only handed in 2 brass cases, put together with the log from the RAC patrolman = News story!

2/51

LE
When they did their declaration after returning, they obviously only handed in 2 brass cases, put together with the log from the RAC patrolman = News story!

According to the Express, they would have needed a crane and flat bed to lift the two "awesome" empty cases from the 500mm caliber blunderbuss!

What's the scrap value of 100 weight of brass these days?

My mate Curly said this is bollocks. He said they only achieved an M-Kill on the first truck by chance, after Dez accidentally left a bottle of Covonia in the road, and a near-side puncture rolled it in to a ditch. The second vehicle had to turn back of its own accord after the 17 year old Rochdale lad driving it suffered a bottom prolapse on the side of the road.

Complete non-story.

2/51

LE
Did the first miss, whilst attempting to control the monstrous recoil the firer fluffed it?

I believe the first shot was fired over the firers shoulder, with the use of a mirror. The round circumnavigated the earth before slamming into the engine block. The second shot was fired 11 days before the lorry arrived at the spot and used "Back to the Future" technology to predict the lorries position.

It's hard getting a lorry up to 88 miles per hour!

Was this before or after shooting Diana?

What's the scrap value of 100 weight of brass these days?

To clarify before I offer an answer, are you referring to the metal brass stuff or the Peter Sutcliffe streetwalkers variety? Just asking like.

I believe the first shot was fired over the firers shoulder, with the use of a mirror. The round circumnavigated the earth before slamming into the engine block. The second shot was fired 11 days before the lorry arrived at the spot and used "Back to the Future" technology to predict the lorries position.

It's hard getting a lorry up to 88 miles per hour!

Or to one of the Rosetta scientists when asked how difficult their task was..
"It was like trying to hit a bullet with another bullet, while riding a horse blindfolded and facing backwards"

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
When did snipers start firing sighting rounds? Slackers...

Isn't that rifle marketed as an "anti material weapon"?

Latest Threads