SAS Socks FFS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gixxer750, Feb 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I'd seen it all with the SAS NBC Smock and fake medals but now it seems they are all coming out of the woodwork. :frustrated:

22 SAS SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

2. I've got eight pairs of them - am I sitting on a gold mine?

3. Excellent for fighting in? I would never think of deploying without my fighting socks. The boys had better put in a UOR for Afg!

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

5. damm where did I put those SAS condoms .... someone else can do the catchphrase about not seen coming . FFS what next ?

ww

6. I'll send you a link once I put my genuine SAS issue thermals (only slightly stained) on ebay.

MB

7. Its the walts who provide the demand for this, you can hardly blame some people for capitalizing on some of the d1ckheads out there.

I find it quite amusing that someone will probably pay alot of dosh for a manky pair of socks.

8. That's it I'm digging my reserve kit out i should be able to retire next week

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

With this Gubment - it will probably BE the SAS on e-bay. (Only one careless owner - HMG) :pissedoff:

10. sas jockstrap ... doubles as a small bergen, gasmask, sling (medical), sling (weapon) and something to carry your todger in. Comes in HUGE, MAMMOTH and Andy McNabb sizes.

edited for usual mong typo

11. surely these are 49 Sqn issue - how dare the hereford hooligans steal from such a prestigious unit of the line! boo hiss

12. H3

H3 LE

Another mong to play with !!!!!!!!!!

13. An Irish Guards RSM by the looks of his other items. :plotting:

No.. not the frilly skirts... scroll down the listing further.. :thumright:

Past the handbags....

:meditate:

14. Outstanding. I must get me sum o' them SAS socks dagnabbit...

Good grief...

Right. I have a couple of MFO boxes somewhere, lets see what I can dig up. SAS KFS; SAS poncho; SAS kip mat; SAS biscuits brown AB; SAS....er.... socks!

I'm rich!

15. SAS Biscuit browns? Lol.

And them socks look like my socks. Slap SAS on the front, well thats makes a world of difference!