SAS Socks FFS

in_the_cheapseats

LE
Waaaaah!

damm where did I put those SAS condoms .... someone else can do the catchphrase about not seen coming . FFS what next ?

ww

I'll send you a link once I put my genuine SAS issue thermals (only slightly stained) on ebay.

MB

Its the walts who provide the demand for this, you can hardly blame some people for capitalizing on some of the d1ckheads out there.

I find it quite amusing that someone will probably pay alot of dosh for a manky pair of socks.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
wheelchairwarrier said:
damm where did I put those SAS condoms .... someone else can do the catchphrase about not seen coming . FFS what next ?

ww
With this Gubment - it will probably BE the SAS on e-bay. (Only one careless owner - HMG) :pissedoff:

rabid_hamster

War Hero
sas jockstrap ... doubles as a small bergen, gasmask, sling (medical), sling (weapon) and something to carry your todger in. Comes in HUGE, MAMMOTH and Andy McNabb sizes.

edited for usual mong typo

Gixxer750 said:
Thought I'd seen it all with the SAS NBC Smock and fake medals but now it seems they are all coming out of the woodwork. :frustrated:

22 SAS SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!
surely these are 49 Sqn issue - how dare the hereford hooligans steal from such a prestigious unit of the line! boo hiss

An Irish Guards RSM by the looks of his other items. :plotting:

No.. not the frilly skirts... scroll down the listing further.. :thumright:

Past the handbags....

:meditate:

Facey_Romford

Old-Salt
Outstanding. I must get me sum o' them SAS socks dagnabbit...

Good grief...

Right. I have a couple of MFO boxes somewhere, lets see what I can dig up. SAS KFS; SAS poncho; SAS kip mat; SAS biscuits brown AB; SAS....er.... socks!

I'm rich!

EEU_196

Old-Salt
SAS Biscuit browns? Lol.

And them socks look like my socks. Slap SAS on the front, well thats makes a world of difference!

S

stabradop

they look to me as being normal army socks, what a tw@tter. I've still got 3 pairs of them, I'll be rich hahahahahaaaaa :D

Fatbadge said:
An Irish Guards RSM by the looks of his other items. :plotting:

No.. not the frilly skirts... scroll down the listing further.. :thumright:

Past the handbags....

:meditate:
At 6'7" I'm not fighting him :shock:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've only got the black ones, clearly it's been decided I'm not SF material.

spike7451

RIP
RIP
I've got some RAF Issue black ones....
I'll make a fortune...

Item-
Socks,Black.SAS.Assault troop.
Description-
As worn by Soldier 'Y' during the Iranian Embassy Assault....!!!

Latest Threads