SAS Red warning.

If that is the name of the film that premiered on Sky Cinema last night. I wouldn’t bother wasting time on it, we only watched it because Mrs TBND has the hots for the hero. To say the whole story was a bit far fetched is putting it mildly, it was just an excuse for a bunch of luvvies to look hard and swear a lot. You have been advised!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is the name of the film that premiered on Sky Cinema last night. I wouldn’t bother wasting time on it, we only watched it because Mrs TBND has the hots for the hero. To say the whole story was a bit far fetched is putting it mildly, it was just an excuse for a bunch of luvvies to look hard and swear a lot. You have been advised!

Is Grant Mitchell an LE officer in it?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Is this it?

Was James Shortt a technical advisor for the film?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
That’s the bloke out of First Light.

Awol

LE
It’s one of the world’s eternal truths that any production with the term ‘SAS’ in the title gets watched by probably everyone except those with actual military experience.

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
It’s one of the world’s eternal truths that any production with the term ‘SAS’ in the title gets watched by probably everyone except those with actual military experience.
So by that reckoning pretty much 99% of the users on ARRSE should have watched that movie then.

So by that reckoning pretty much 99% of the users on ARRSE should have watched that movie then.

Screenshot_20210126-235042_Chrome_copy_636x610_copy_636x598_copy_618x598.jpg

You have been advised?

thank you for your service

NSP

LE
I've never inspected a pipeline that has "inspection hatches" in the wall - gas or oil. The escape premise is a farce. Given the pressure inside a big bore gas transport line, if it had a hatch and you attempted to remove it whilst the line was operating then it would pick you up and smear you on the wall if you were to undo the retaining bolts.

Utter gash - from civvy as well as the previously stated military perspectives.

Then again, it is a work of fiction not a docu-drama.

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
I've never inspected a pipeline that has "inspection hatches" in the wall - gas or oil. The escape premise is a farce. Given the pressure inside a big bore gas transport line, if it had a hatch and you attempted to remove it whilst the line was operating then it would pick you up and smear you on the wall if you were to undo the retaining bolts.

Utter gash - from civvy as well as the previously stated military perspectives.

Then again, it is a work of fiction not a docu-drama.
Perhaps those hatches are designed for SAS only. You and I would be destroyed, but they...