SAS, RAF Police biker with bling tat medals

dlrg

LE
Did I tell you about the time I won a Conspicuous Gallantry Cross single-handedly clearing a cave at Tora Bora? That’s true that is. I don’t like to talk about it much, not unless you are a complete stranger in my local boozer.
Pah! Our hero can do better than that!*

Medalsgalore.jpg

* Next years costume

Did I tell you about the time I won a Conspicuous Gallantry Cross single-handedly clearing a cave at Tora Bora? That’s true that is. I don’t like to talk about it much, not unless you are a complete stranger in my local boozer.
Bollocks did you.

What we need here is an ex Military copper who can police these Waltenkommando pages to put a stop to such outlandish claims.

Perhaps an ex RAF copper to maintain neutrality. Maybe with his own transport such as a motorcycle to cut about and do the investigations.

If only I could think of one………

Pah! Our hero can do better than that!*

View attachment 618836
* Next years costume

Even without the cut and paste medals, he's still gone OTT with all the sew-on patches and pin badges. Sometimes less really is more.

I had my moments.. looking back though the rose tinted spectacles I was occasionally a cock, selfish and quite shit. The only reason I got where I did was all the good guys got out and I hung on for the pension. Then stayed an extra 3 .. to this day I have no idea why ..

Isn’t that just another way of saying ‘Welsh’? ;-)

Bordon/hants

Old-Salt
For the ones who "like" my posts, read post two by Geoff Butler........

We first started going to Aldershot in 1980 as the missus got a job in Fleet, And as said I am convinced the balloon was still there on the sports field between the Museum and the A325, we moved near there in 1982 and stayed till 1999.

WTF would I come onto a forum like this and try and bullshit a community where everyone basically knows everyone.........anyway there you go, unless the bloke on that forum is a walt.

longtimeout

War Hero

We first started going to Aldershot in 1980 as the missus got a job in Fleet, And as said I am convinced the balloon was still there on the sports field between the Museum and the A325, we moved near there in 1982 and stayed till 1999.

WTF would I come onto a forum like this and try and bullshit a community where everyone basically knows everyone.........anyway there you go, unless the bloke on that forum is a walt.
Sorry, I think I missed the part where you explained in great detail why anybody should be remotely interested…

Can you run that bit by us again please?

Bordon/hants

Old-Salt
Sorry, I think I missed the part where you explained in great detail why anybody should be remotely interested…

Can you run that bit by us again please?
Yet you took the time to read it all and post a reply, bless........

Because it was starting to get replies almost like I was making stuff up, gone a bit quiet now it seems.

What actual proportion of people on here are Ex-Services by the way (genuine question)?

I'me not, as stated.

Last edited:

Look pal. No one said the balloon was never on Queens Av in Aldershot. What I contradicted was your clearly edited first post which said they did their first lobs there. They didn't. The balloon went up in Aldershot or along the road in Hankley common for continuous training or for KAPE . Now, stop windmilling aimlessly and stop derailing the thread.

I think we need to know which utter belter decided that the RAF Police association would have a headdress that is totally unrelated to any aspect of the RAF police’s short history. Except that it’s white.

In fact, must be the only military association that has decided it deserves its own headdress, and one that differs from the one worn when serving.*
What a bunch of Cnuts. They are certainly giving the RAF Regiment a run for their money when it comes to institutionalised attention seeking, big timing throbbery.
*Arctic convoys excluded - a deserved exception.
Seeing as the RMP wear a red beret and can be identified, a white beret means ex RAF police can be identified and ostracised by us good honest, never nicked a thing ex RAF types. You pongos just scare them.

edit. Should say never caught nicki……. borro…. Er… forgot about something that got left in the car boot on the way to return it.

RP

THAT was you? I wondered who was following me!
Hang on a sec....if Mickey was following you, and I was covering the entrance with that gatling gun we took from the Ark Royal, then who was it that cleared the second tunnel into the cave with the MLRS that 39 Heavy lent us?
Was it that fella on the bike with the funny looking beret?

Yet you took the time to read it all and post a reply, bless........

Because it was starting to get replies almost like I was making stuff up, gone a bit quiet now it seems.

What actual proportion of people on here are Ex-Services by the way (genuine question)?

I'me not, as stated.
To answer your question, every member would have to state individually whether they served or not.

I'll start us off.

Yes. I did.

(this could take a while)

To answer your question, every member would have to state individually whether they served or not.

I'll start us off.

Yes. I did.

(this could take a while)

No.

Latest Threads