SAS/Para/SBS no longer working on ebay?

ugly

LE
Aide memoirs go for £60+, especially the 1970’s ones. Op Banner stuff seems to be popular at the mo

Must get my old QM to get rid of any used GSR's as ex-SAS stock.

Aide memoirs go for £60+, especially the 1970’s ones. Op Banner stuff seems to be popular at the mo
Maybe there'll be a sequel and prices will drop again.

I missed the boat with the Yugo stuff, the camo suits were going for a couple of hundred quid a time on dealers sites 10-12 years ago, helmets and respirators for good money too.
I just hung on to my souvenir few wardrobes full and it's not worth much now.
Helmets, caps n that are in the Man Cave though.

ugly

LE

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe @stacker1 is nearing the end of his time in HM Armed Services. Without access to the stores for much longer, I expect the volume of SAS/SBS/RM/Para equipment for sale on eBay to fall substantially shortly.

Wordsmith :smile:

I believe @stacker1 is nearing the end of his time in HM Armed Services. Without access to the stores for much longer, I expect the volume of SAS/SBS/RM/Para equipment for sale on eBay to fall substantially shortly.

Wordsmith :smile:
I'm thinking of getting a civvie job in the clothing store in Aldershot, seeing as the useless ******* were making the soldiers wait over 6 months to get webbing or a helmet I'll have a ready made excuse why the kit isn't available.

Only 95 quid for these genuine SAS issue underpants. Complete with a handy cash stash for when you're behind enemy lines and skid marked by Johny "Two Socks" McKnob when he felt the balcony giving way due to the number of blokes standing on it.

Latest Threads