SAS ordered to start disrupting Russian meddling around the world

Yep, Like I believe everything on here !!!!
Besides, from the source, The Daily Telegraph, known online and elsewhere as The Telegraph is a national British daily broadsheet newspaper published in London by Telegraph Media Group and distributed across the United Kingdom and internationally. And as you are a UK'n I guess you are brainwashed and just trying to convince everyone else to believe your publish garbage.

A cabal newspaper who gets 4 am talking points. Yes, sure they're reliable.

Wifes rabbit karked it last night -

went peacefully - which was nice as there was always a real danger it was going to go in an unfortunate Labrador / rabbit interface moment

Got used to the Rotty who treated it like a pup so no fear of dogs -

Unfortunatly the Lab (a rescue) is a rabbid killer of small creatures that come accross his path ( 2 Cats , 1 hedghog, several mice and numerous failed attempts ) Fair play he never tried to get into the rabbit room but any meeting was going to be messy and SWMBO would pop between bathroom and rabbit room without closing the door

A rabbit room you say, you don't actually live in Salisbury do you...

Just that I once went to a party in Salisbury once, where the occupants kept slaves in a human sized rabbit hutch, along with their real rabbits

Just that I once went to a party in Salisbury once, where the occupants kept slaves in a human sized rabbit hutch, along with their real rabbits
If the wife was keeping nubile 18yr old slave girls - id be rather more interested in the rabbit room (and the reason for the name would be slightly differrent

14 Regt?