Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

sas or srr

sas or srr ?

Badger says SAS you chimp :p

Second Badger.jpg

He has hard decisions to make, he doesn't have time to be offering you advice :)

I wasn't asking for advice, merely commenting on a personal state of affairs. Anyway I wouldn't take advice from someone who doesn't know how to capitalise the initials of an organisation. Do you have clean finger nails?

Come on guys. This bloke/lass has come on here after some genuine advice on which branch of special forces to join, and all you can do is take the piss. He's/she's clearly serious about being all he can be and keeping us all safe, so how about we show some respect.

OP - I think on the basis of the information you have given, either regiment would be lucky to have you. You should probably call them up or pop in, and ask them what they have to offer you. You clearly are taking this seriously by asking on here, but you need to go in person and find out what you'd prefer.

sas or srr ?

It really depends on your eyesight mate. It needs to be pretty good for the SRR so you can look at things in a secret way. If yours is not so good I am afraid your only choice is the SAS.