sas or srr

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mac1360, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sas or srr ?

2. Popcorn and Sainsbury's Merlot on hand: Check

Let the fun begin.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Salvation Army

• Like Like x 1
  4. Get a grip !

5. Well now, I find flying SAS is a bit like flying in an Ikea catalogue.

On the other hand If you have never come into contact with .srr files before you are probably wondering what those files are used for. You may find them attached to downloads on the Internet, for instance if you download a rar archive via torrents or files from the Usenet. You may also wonder if they have a similar functionality like parity files or are used for a different purpose. When you try to open srr files on your system you will receive an error message that the file type is unknown, and that there is no associated program installed on the system.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Sweet And Sour or Special fRied Rice? The agony of decision at a Chinese banquet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Which Unit are you in? ACF, TA or Regular?

8. Task Force 777

9. I have had itchy nackers all morning.

10. I think Henno is on here somewhere, ask him and you might be allowed straight to red troop.

What sort of shit wind up is this? What is the actual question?

11. Don't make a decision until Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is released. You need to see the future gucci kit you might get in the future before you apply.

12. Lucky bastard.

• Like Like x 7
  13. Considering your taste in oriental women, i'm surprised you're not pissing razor blades :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Photo sent.

15. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

He has hard decisions to make, he doesn't have time to be offering you advice :)