sas no i dress uniform info wanted

right troops, here goes, i do abit of trading on ebay. military kit mainly,

now here is something that ive found on ebay the has really taken my fancy.

firstly i would like some info on sas no 1 dress,
1. do they wear the usual stuff with red around the epaulettes and red stripe down the leg or do the have pompadour blue,
2. secondly do they have wire collar dogs or is that just for ruperts.
3. are the rank badges blue edged or the standard red.
4. do officers have the sas shoulder titles on the epaulettes.

now before the incoming starts, see the links that i have posted and look at the potential sheckles that can be earned.

secondly, look at his other items, pay close attention to the pictures on the wall.

i have asked him afew questions about the medals but no answer as yet.

if these are in deed accurate then im getting myself on ebay and doing some serious buying.

u_didnt dons cba and helmet and awaits incoming
Is it just me or don't the gongs match the ribbons?

Bugsy said:
Is it just me or don't the gongs match the ribbons?

Is that the only thing you have noticed that's wrong ?

Cloth cap badges for collar dogs
No wings
Sam Browne with Blues
Machine Gunners badge (not wrong exactly, just unlikely for a SAS Major)
SAS shoulder titles ? WTF ???

I'm tempted to say it is in fact a 49 Para set, but as we know they wear Maroon tunics with sandy coloured jodhpurs
Finally, the Grand Wizard of waltdom has been unmasked!
Go to Google and enter 'Men-at-war books' which should bring up the Osprey Publishing website. Enter 'SAS' in the search window and click on the first result. It will show you a picture of an SAS oficer dressed in No1 Dress Uniform. You can then choose to make your decision from this.
cheers sandbanks, so this gadgee has done exactly as i thought he'd done, and gone and made them up himself, having gone through his feedback. he certainly has bought afew uniform items, and hey presto he sells one uniform for £253 and has another for sale,

did anyone see the his other items for sale, if you look in the background he has afew sf type certificates on his wall.
He's not selling the badges or titles or medals with them.

So you're buying a #1 Dress Uniform.
Your buying instant waltdom, well as long as it fits, but im suprised that someone who trades in military kit, has to ask on here what people think of it, well it looks utter sh*te, so dont bother selling anymore. Cant get the fake medals to match the fake ribbons.
He can't even be bothered to make a decent attempt at mounting the medals. One set had them about 2 inches above the pocket, the other below the ribbon bars.
What a walting Cnut
he sold one uniform, that was the one without shoulder titles and rank badges, it still had buttons and wings on it.
the one that he is selling at the mo is sold as a majors sas no 1 dress uniform, so yes he is implying that they are original. and it does come with the collar dogs,shoulder titles and majors crown,
so im thinking that he had this stuff, used it to sell one set and then kept some back to sell the rest of his made up kit.
on one set of uniform he has a wire set and on the other he has a metal set, i was wondering whether the wiredset are for officers.
the medal thing is completely wrong,

i wasn't asking what people think of it, i was wondering whether 'them' have a different style of no1 dress like the rest of the corps/regiments do.
as it would then proove that this was indeed a fake

personnally i think fair play to the bloke,

now ponder this solo if you got a set of 2's, got a set of 22 buttons and collar dogs from firmin, bought a winged dagger, got your unit tailor to sew it all together, sold it as genuine sas uniform, now would this be robbery, wrong? after all the kit all comes from the genuine supplier.
Yes, as its not genuine is it, youve had it made up for some walt, someone who will wear it, though god knows where, pretending to be someone he isnt. So you are as guilty as them.
Yes I know this 'SAS' uniform is a mark of first class waltdom but you'd have thought the seller would have at least ensured the medals below the ribbons were of the matching colours!

...or does that make it supreme first class waltdom?
scarletto said:
Yes, as its not genuine is it, youve had it made up for some walt, someone who will wear it, though god knows where, pretending to be someone he isnt. So you are as guilty as them.
Spot on.
ok point taken, i thought that it was a way to make good sheckle and to rip some walt off into the bargain like matey has done was fair game.
i rest my case

but still on this same subject, did anyone supersize the pictures there were some rath dubious certificates and he has bought p company and nato certificates