Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAS My ARSSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Just a brief introduction.
I’m ex TA so I don’t profess to have the experience skills or service of most of you.
However, I still get angry with people who claim to have served.
One such individual lives in Shropshire and claims to have been a member of the largest regiment in the British Army the SAS (at least it would be the largest if everyone who claims to have served had actually served)
How do I out the guy?
Stay safe guys

Why dismiss your TA service? Most regs don't have the experience, skills or service a lot of TA guys have/had.

SAS your arse?

Do you mean get in, do the job and get out before the recipient has time to react?

Personally, I'd just humour the bullshitter and let them spin even more exotic yarns of daring do.
It can be quite entertaining listening to their mental deficiency spill out.

I am outraged.

This bottle of wine has somehow become empty.

He’s gen. I can confirm a bloke from Shropshire is indeed in the SAS.

I could just start with my oft used "Ermm" however I will not. Is somebody dangling a maggot or just demonstrating the size of his own?
I am confused.
Heh, I so tired. Mas tequila.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Has he got a black rectangle over his eyes? That’s a primary indicator.

Ritch

LE
He’s gen. I can confirm a bloke from Shropshire is indeed in the SAS.

My mates, Nobby, Chalky and Fijian Bob say you're a fibber. The only person from Shropshire to make it into the SAS was Lofty - all 5'2" of him and he was RTU'd after being caught fingering a ewe on the Brecon Beacons because "it reminded him of home."

Hi guys
Just a brief introduction.
I’m ex TA so I don’t profess to have the experience skills or service of most of you.
However, I still get angry with people who claim to have served.
One such individual lives in Shropshire and claims to have been a member of the largest regiment in the British Army the SAS (at least it would be the largest if everyone who claims to have served had actually served)
How do I out the guy?
Stay safe guys

tenor-4.gif

endure

GCM
Go at him with a machete , if he swiftly disarms you then nonchalantly goes back to his pint , he's genuine . If you hack him to death in a horrific unprovoked murder while screaming " Die Walt Die" you can rest assured you were right and the next 30 years in a maximum security hospital manacled to your bed frame will be your vindication he never served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads