SAS Knight in North Carolina?

dogfondler said:
BuckFelize said:
dogfondler said:
Is it still called Stirling Lines now that it's not at errm, Stirling Lines?
No. See here. :wink:
Thank you for that informative link. So even the official letterheaded paper doesn't say what colour it is. Doesn't give my theories any credence. :wink:
Did you not know that it was Credenhill?? tut tut.

ubuntu

Old-Salt
Who gives a fcuk, honestly? So some old bloke is telling a few porkies to sell cheap nasty kilts to gullible Americans, its hardly p'ssing on the cenotaph now, is it? Or is the bond to your fellow SAS Brothers in Arms so strong that it is only rivaled by your deference to the British Honours system?

Leave the old geezer alone to sell his crap.

Just googled "modern knights Templer" looks like knight walting website to me

The Knights Templer
Gods special Forces
Kicking arrse, in hot and sandy places

Well now there based in Arizona, It's hot and sandy

ubuntu said:
Leave the old geezer alone to sell his crap.
Although I quite fancy a racoon sporran to replace my day one - wonder if you can get them over here? You have to have more balls than most walts show to try to sell skunk sporrans, though.

tropper66 said:

The Knights Templer
Gods special Forces
A mispelling of Arrse user Saintstone's signature block?

Idrach said:
tropper66 said:

The Knights Templer
Gods special Forces
Sorry, but their not in days of yore, their alive and well and living in Arizona

tropper66 said:
Idrach said:
tropper66 said:

The Knights Templer
Gods special Forces
Sorry, but their not in days of yore, their alive and well and living in Arizona
I didn't know that when I put it in my signature block, fuck me, everydays a school day :lol:

After reading the posts it strikes me that most of the contributers I've read are frustrated, overlooked servants who haven't climbed the latter. As such they resort to pulling others down. The British honours system or the British/American military system for that matter has a knack for frustrating the also rans. Back to my point, Sir Robert Gladstone Bell is my cousin. I've seen the medals/honours. I've also measured the man and I'd just say, be thankful for gentlemanly behaiour because he's not someone you want to challenge the character of with a scotch in your hand and dog on your lap. Even if he's 70! Word to the wise.

After reading the posts it strikes me that most of the contributers I've read are frustrated, overlooked servants who haven't climbed the latter. As such they resort to pulling others down. The British honours system or the British/American military system for that matter has a knack for frustrating the also rans. Back to my point, Sir Robert Gladstone Bell is my cousin. I've seen the medals/honours. I've also measured the man and I'd just say, be thankful for gentlemanly behaiour because he's not someone you want to challenge the character of with a scotch in your hand and dog on your lap. Even if he's 70! Word to the wise.
Im sure 5 years on from the original post no one gives a fuck about your walty cousin.

Im sure 5 years on from the original post no one gives a **** about your walty cousin.
Get the impression that the 'Sir Cnut of Hereford' has learnt how to google his name?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Get the impression that the 'Sir Cnut of Hereford' has learnt how to google his name?
Yep. And he isn't too happy at the results. :)

I'm really worried now,we may have provoked the beast...It was like a cold hand running down me spine - fear will do that to you....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm really worried now,we may have provoked the beast...It was like a cold hand running down me spine - fear will do that to you....
Well the response was only two weeks shy of six years in coming. All that pent up rage should make you afraid.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope it's not the 'cold hand of history' if so, that's you finished.

Did he do his training in the Beacons with that other well known Scots legend.........Josie Cunningham?........Perhaps they fell off the same ledge on Pen-Y-Ffan together!

Could he provide you with the colour of the boathouse at Hereford?

Latest Threads