SAS Knight in North Carolina?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
He hasn't got his own page yet, but I believe someone else is preparing one.

And I am busy you know. I'm now watching a rerun of Hawaii Five-0.
Life on the edge kidda, life on the edge.

spaz

LE
I'm not sure if that's you sucking up, in the hope you'll get a mention in the Honours List, or not.

Can you please Google the answer for me?

@Ritch Has this one got his own page yet? I'm sure you've got nothing else to do tonight.
It's Hoverpot.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
It's Hoverpot.
Must be. He claims to be good at running. He's also a "Saffer" apparently. Wonder if his palms are white.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Ahh, a Himmler thread. As I have him on virtual ignore, whenever I saw that thread with his avatar beside it I automatically paid no attention to it.
Tinman is safe. He's not as bad as some of the weirdos on here. @CaptainRidiculous keeps referring me to post #7 on there, which is basically just him having the piss taken. I don't think he's ever been in the Army, never mind the British Army. No idea why he joined here. It'd be like me joining Mumsnet and giving them advice, when I'm not a mum.

It's all very strange, but each to their own.

It'd be like me joining Mumsnet and giving them advice, when I'm not a mum.
I joined M*msnet, and have given advice, and I'm not a mum. As to Himmler/Tinman, safe he may be, but I find him tedious and largely irrelevant. I wouldn't walk out of the mess just because he was in there, but I'd be unlikely to offer him a wet.

Latest Threads