SAS Imposter Identified

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AFA06, Dec 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A “WALTER MITTY” figure who outraged veterans by marching in a Remembrance Day parade wearing an SAS beret and an “impossible” array of medals was last night identified by local veterans.

Roger Day, from Earl Shilton, Leicestershire, had worn medals apparently dating from the Korean war and the Gulf war while on parade at Bedworth, Warwickshire, alongside 600 veterans.
  2. I can't believe the walting cnut is keeping the pretence up, albeit with the old favourite 'Official Secrets Act' defence.
    He should get an interview with the SAS Association. Without coffee.
  3. Oops, double post!!
  4. Oh and a good old mention for us ARRSE lads! Haha, I figured this was originally something that belonged in the NAAFI, a bit of photoshopping and whatnot. Well there you go ey!
  5. It would seem so, I've found four in less than 40 seconds including this one already.
  6. Ooh look, another fcuking walting thread.

Something for fat splashers and clerks to rub their c0cks over like they are Andy McNab themselves.

Get the fcuk over it.
  7. I had no idea.Are there any threads about this person?
  8. Fuck me. Half the cunts on this site are probably walts.
  9. I am. I lied about being in a scrap in Pops one night. I was cowering under a table.
  10. Go easy eh lads? We don't know the circumstances. Maybe he's ill, or just a tw*t. Either way this doesn't do anyone much good. Just my two penneth.

Seen my hat anywhere? taxi number?
  11. I am. I once had an extra 20rnds on my APWT to make sure I beat my mucker.

I should die immediately.
  12. What about that poor REME bloke, he should be given a couple of quid for all the times his face has been in the papers. I wonder if he got any stick for that 'tash?
  13. He deserves a shoeing for the tie alone.
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Why don't you try asking him on the other thread, where he posted? :roll: