SAS Hero Walting Barsteward found guilty

Greyknightv6 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/8454415.stm

Yes, Sir "I earned them all, but cannot talk about it" has pleaded guilty.

God bless the BBC the posting his address as well ; (Roger Day, 61, of Church Street, Earl Shilton, Leicestershire), so I can go and piss through his letterbox tonight.

Hopefully his sentence will be IED clearing in Basra....
Well the world is a safer place tonight then :p

britbeagle said:
Greyknightv6 said:

God bless the BBC the posting his address as well ; (Roger Day, 61, of Church Street, Earl Shilton, Leicestershire), so I can go and piss through his letterbox tonight.

Well the world is a safer place tonight then :p
I can sleep safely in me pit tonight then !

Greyknightv6 said:

Guilty, under the dreaded SECTION 69? :?

Should be worth at least 14 Days ROP's, lots to polish for show parade. :lol:

IMO (backed by a team of experts on standby 24/7) any walt who convinced a split 24 years younger to suck his Long Range Desert Patrol pork avenger gets my vote. I know one guy in 'them' and he's shagging a right ole fatty.

Spot_the_Dog said:
IMO (backed by a team of experts on standby 24/7) any walt who convinced a split 24 years younger to suck his Long Range Desert Patrol pork avenger gets my vote. I know one guy in 'them' and he's shagging a right ole fatty.
Please refer to classy birds:- night out thread! :lol:

beufighter said:
Spot_the_Dog said:
Please refer to classy birds:- night out thread! :lol:
Good point. Well presented! :D

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Spot_the_Dog said:
Indeed I'm fairly sure that it is laid down in JSP 69 section 4, paragraph 12 that;

''Any serviceman may at any such time as he sees necessary, mis-represent himself or service history in order to obtain sexual gratification from the fairer sex.

If said member of the fairer sex is more than 10 years younger than the serviceman, the serviceman may wear the uniform and insignia of any Special Forces unit he wishes in order to achieve gratification.

If said member of the opposite sex is more than 20 years younger than the serviceman, the serviceman may pass himself off as a Commissioned Officer, member of Royalty or Religious Prophet in order to receive gratification.''

See it's all laid down in stone.

Didn't know this law existed "unlawfully using military decoration." any one know the maximum penalty?

After chatting up the 24 year old with a few white lies It probably spiralled the more head he got, before he knew what had happened she had booked him on to the parade with a big treat that very evening....

Ravers said:
Spot_the_Dog said:
Indeed I'm fairly sure that it is laid down in JSP 69 section 4, paragraph 12 that;

''Any serviceman may at any such time as he sees necessary, mis-represent himself or service history in order to obtain sexual gratification from the fairer sex.

If said member of the fairer sex is more than 10 years younger than the serviceman, the serviceman may wear the uniform and insignia of any Special Forces unit he wishes in order to achieve gratification.

If said member of the opposite sex is more than 20 years younger than the serviceman, the serviceman may pass himself off as a Commissioned Officer, member of Royalty or Religious Prophet in order to receive gratification.''

See it's all laid down in stone.
You can't argue with that.

Didn't know this law existed "unlawfully using military decoration."

Nor did I, does it mean I can get banged up for flying the bunting that I proffed after a screws mess do at training reg?

Winchester said:
One Walt down, how many more to go?
Have you fcuking heard yourself, Mr McNab? Are you the Waltfinder General?

Are you going to go round and burn his house down?

Fcuking reality check needed, methinks.

Latest Threads