SAS Hero Walting Barsteward found guilty

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Greyknightv6, Jan 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/8454415.stm

Yes, Sir "I earned them all, but cannot talk about it" has pleaded guilty.

God bless the BBC the posting his address as well ; (Roger Day, 61, of Church Street, Earl Shilton, Leicestershire), so I can go and piss through his letterbox tonight.

Hopefully his sentence will be IED clearing in Basra....

2. Why not afghanistan?

3. Well the world is a safer place tonight then :p

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Does this not make it alright?

Fcuking top drills if you ask me.

5. I can sleep safely in me pit tonight then !

6. Seeing as he's probably given her a good seeing to, he'll probably see any punishment as well worth it.

7. Would like to know what the vicar who stood up for him has to say now. Bet he feels a complete tosser.

8. If he was a priest he'd be feeling up ten year old boys :lol:

9. One Walt down, how many more to go?

10. Guilty, under the dreaded SECTION 69? :?

Should be worth at least 14 Days ROP's, lots to polish for show parade. :lol:

11. IMO (backed by a team of experts on standby 24/7) any walt who convinced a split 24 years younger to suck his Long Range Desert Patrol pork avenger gets my vote. I know one guy in 'them' and he's shagging a right ole fatty.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Please refer to classy birds:- night out thread! :lol:

13. Good point. Well presented! :D

14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Indeed I'm fairly sure that it is laid down in JSP 69 section 4, paragraph 12 that;

''Any serviceman may at any such time as he sees necessary, mis-represent himself or service history in order to obtain sexual gratification from the fairer sex.

If said member of the fairer sex is more than 10 years younger than the serviceman, the serviceman may wear the uniform and insignia of any Special Forces unit he wishes in order to achieve gratification.

If said member of the opposite sex is more than 20 years younger than the serviceman, the serviceman may pass himself off as a Commissioned Officer, member of Royalty or Religious Prophet in order to receive gratification.''

See it's all laid down in stone.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Didn't know this law existed "unlawfully using military decoration." any one know the maximum penalty?

After chatting up the 24 year old with a few white lies It probably spiralled the more head he got, before he knew what had happened she had booked him on to the parade with a big treat that very evening....