SAS Equipment

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Phil306, Mar 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for REAL SAS equipment. Berets, cap badges, posters, etc. If anyone has these items and would like to sell them, please send me a private message.

Thank you.

2. Depends what your after! could get you a few spoons from the cookhouse if you like!!!!!!!!

3. I've got ans old airline ticket from SAS airlines. If you want me to dig it out I will it cost me £120 so you can have it for £50 bargain

4. won't you get into trouble for that chef?? :oops:

5. [​IMG]

Trying to get hold of a Hosties uniform as we speak. :wink:

6. Got a SAS hotel bill......

7. Can. Of. Worms.
    Significant that his name's Phil, perhaps :twisted:

8. I'd like some SAS stuff too. Actually there is no point. I'd only go and Iron/starch crispy creases all over it and attack anything that doesn't shine with brasso. Ah well. Mind you those windproof smock things do look a bit snug. Never been able to get my hands on one for free and am too tight to fork out my cash on work clothes.

Question is what do you want it for. Do you want to pretend you are in the SAS? Do you want to flog it and make vast profits from blokes who want to pretend they are in the SAS?

Can you knit because my grandma has a patern for balaclavas somewhere... They even have bobbles on top.

Just asking.

9. Its not that! its just the bloke sounds like a bit of a spoonbender!! if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Well when you need legal help
    SAS lawyers, Stockport, Cheshire might help- mind I do wonder!!

11. Laird X

Phil is I believe an American military collector and a US Forces veteran. Therefore I hardly think he wants it to "Walt"

Phil, it might be better, if you explained who you were? I don't think you'll get any of our members PM'ming you without a bit more information.

Regards

PTP

12. Fair enough PTP. When I'm in the wrong I'll admit it. I confess I suspected that Phil was that strange Ragyman bloke using a different log in.

Phil. I apologise for being a cnut.

13. SAS posters? are they an issue item? :? :wink: