SAS Dudes or Dudettes

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Oswald, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I'm new on this board. I want to speak to some real live SAS people, to find out if that's the sort of thing I wanna do.

Please if you are out there reply. It will be very interesting.

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Well when I was first though the window it was kinda tight getting past the rest.

3. G'day Oswalt.

4. G'day

Are either of you in the SAS?

I'm wanting to join but am wondering if I'm too old.

5. Dont listen to him,i was first through the window.he was stuck on his line.The boathouse is the colour *******(OPSEC).The black nasty over the eyes is a pain in the ARRSE when jumping out of planes.come to think about it,everything is.

6. No but my wife is.

7. Does she enjoy it?

I've got a few questions...

Are the working hours long? I live on an estate in Leyton and don't want to leave my wife and kids alone for too long.

I'm quite healthy, I eat well, but am worried if late thirties is too old. I feel young though.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fucking WAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And not a very good one.

9. It’s pretty much nine to five. She's normally home in time to cook my dinner - or else!!

Late thirties should be OK - you get special dispensation if you’re over 35.

10. Oswald,

If anyone on this site is a genuine member of the Surrey Ambulance Service, they will certainly not be prepared to chat about it on an internet discussion forum. I'm afraid that you will draw a complete blank here.

Friends, and relatives is the only way to go here.

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy).

11. As a fully paid up memeber of the Sock knitters ASsociation i would be more that happy to discuss the finer points of turning a heel

12. It depends on whether you would like to be aircrew or cabin crew, but I believe an elementary grasp of Scandinavian may be beneficial:

Link.

13. You have got to admit, Swedish Airline Service does have some tidy looking cabin crew, I dont think many of them are in their late 30's though.

14. Many of our members only work on Saturdays And Sundays.

Perhaps you should post this on the TA forum

15. Meet me by the boathouse at 2300.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.