SAS call for Christmas truce with the Tailaban and Al-qaeda

It has been report that the elite Special Air Service has called a truce for Christmas so that they can be home for Christmas with the children - hopefully their own

Billy Smith

It has been report that the elite Special Air Service has called a truce for Christmas so that they can be home for Christmas with the children - hopefully their own

Billy Smith
let me be first in with this. i heard that the Taliban instigated the idea of a bit of time off as they have some kids throats to slit, the crime being that they wanted to go to school or something like that.

Don't think the recent throat slitters were taliban - far more likely to be part of a warlords faction, or the ALP as we like to call them.
That's a bit hard on the Australian Labor Party!

Thanks. Got to say that the standard of wahs recently has been particularly poor.

All together now...

Bubbudumdum BubbudumdumBubbudumdum

Wish I was at home.....for Xmas......

Billy Smith
Tried and tested tactic. Start a rumour and eventually it'll get around and smeone will action it.

Children schmildren, they are all coming back for their pre-Christmas book signings in Foyles, Waterstones, IWM, National Army Museum and the New Years "Them" book festival @ Hay on Wye.

Yep, nice to see those Taleban are willing to knock of for the Twelve Days. After a few tours out there, you'd think I would have realised that Christmas was a Muslim festival...wonder what else I've been getting wrong?

The Taliban apparently challenged Them to a game of Buzkashi.

The Hereford Hooligans thought they said Bukkake and agreed......

Billy Smith
You wouldn't be having a sly dig at a certain SAS Sgt who has been in the news recently ??