SAS call for Christmas truce with the Tailaban and Al-qaeda

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Billy Smith, Dec 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has been report that the elite Special Air Service has called a truce for Christmas so that they can be home for Christmas with the children - hopefully their own

Billy Smith

2. I had a pasty for lunch.

Sent from my HTC Desire using ARRSE mobile app

3. let me be first in with this. i heard that the Taliban instigated the idea of a bit of time off as they have some kids throats to slit, the crime being that they wanted to go to school or something like that.

4. Let's hope they don't all bring souvineers back with them.

• Like Like x 3
  5. SHEDs

6. That's a bit hard on the Australian Labor Party!

7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Troll. Hoofed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks. Got to say that the standard of wahs recently has been particularly poor.

• Like Like x 1
  9. All together now...

Bubbudumdum BubbudumdumBubbudumdum

Wish I was at home.....for Xmas......

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sure they didn't want to abduct some toddlers, male of course, and bum them.

11. Tried and tested tactic. Start a rumour and eventually it'll get around and smeone will action it.

12. Children schmildren, they are all coming back for their pre-Christmas book signings in Foyles, Waterstones, IWM, National Army Museum and the New Years "Them" book festival @ Hay on Wye.

13. Yep, nice to see those Taleban are willing to knock of for the Twelve Days. After a few tours out there, you'd think I would have realised that Christmas was a Muslim festival...wonder what else I've been getting wrong?