SAS, Bisto and a 66mm LAW - AQ murderers get theirs.

Top secret report reveals how Al Qaeda executioners were captured by ingenious SAS... using Bisto granules | Mail Online

The story of how two murdering scum were finally brought heal by the SAS. Also a bit of flag waving exercise for the British...

Loved this bit.

A message crackled in Sergeant A’s earpiece: ‘We’ve got one times mam (military aged male) and one times echo (female) leaving the building. Do not fire, the mam is holding a child, repeat, the mam is holding a kilo (child).’

Wearing a flowing cotton shirt, and carrying a child in one arm, the man shuffled slowly and silently towards a gate and the front of the compound. ‘Show your other arm! Show your other arm!’ said a Mohawk through the megaphone.

Suddenly the man raised his hidden arm to reveal a pistol. Immediately he fired and a round passed through a Mohawk’s leg. He fell to the ground.
Sergeant A pulled his rifle into his shoulder and squeezed off a 5.56mm round. The man fell dead. The child ran screaming inside the house.
When another young male confirmed Abu Rami was inside, and was armed, an SAS trooper took lethal action. He lifted a 66mm rocket launcher on to his shoulder, flipped up a plastic sight and pulled the firing lever to send a missile flashing through an upstairs window. ‘Entry team: go!’ said Sergeant A into the radio microphone.

Suddenly SAS troopers dressed in black kit scaled the rooftop and swung down.
They were armed with short-barrelled machine guns and carried alsatian dogs. The remaining windows were smashed and the dogs thrown inside.
I assume the dogs are trained to seek and pin down cnuts...

Suddenly SAS troopers dressed in black kit scaled the rooftop and swung down.
They were armed with short-barrelled machine guns and carried alsatian dogs. The remaining windows were smashed and the dogs thrown inside.
Why were they carrying Alsatian dogs?

G

goatrutar

Fido is basically a 4 legged grenade. It's also good entertainment. There's nothing quite like some scumbag being ripped a new arse by a large angry dog.

Cancel my last. I should have read it more thoroughly. Alsatians can't abseil. They have not been trained. I feel most strongly that they should not be denied the opportunity though. Is the modern Army doggist?

Ah, the Damien Lewis School of Military Journalism, makes you proud to be British.

At 07:07H Veganlass wanted to to know who considered the dogs' rights in this.

Isn't that nice?
Veganlass could always volunteer to take Fidos place.
I doubt she'd find the tin of Chum for breakfast compatible with her dietry requirements though.

The elite Skins used to black up using gravy browning when we had a "funny foreigners" (e.g. Sumo wrestlers) night in the mess a long time back!

Fido is basically a 4 legged grenade. It's also good entertainment. There's nothing quite like some scumbag being ripped a new arse by a large angry dog.

And throwing some dogs at muslim extremists is almost as funny as throwing in pork chops...........

I'm sure most dogs are quite frustrated by their inability to express their literacy. Who would've thought the opposable thumb would be so important.
I think when the barrier to understanding animal 'language' is cracked the 1st thing Army dogs will say is..."You want me to disarm this **** for a squeeky toy and a belly rub....fark orf!"

Cancel my last. I should have read it more thoroughly. Alsatians can't abseil. They have not been trained. I feel most strongly that they should not be denied the opportunity though. Is the modern Army doggist?
Not too sure
I knew some WRACS who were dogs.And I am aware of some squaddies who enjoy dogging.So on balance I would say not.