Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAS - Are You Walt Enough?

There used to be a comedy series called Game On back in the 90s, about 3 flatmates. One of them was an obnoxious bloke who walted as a Royal Marine. He ordered a shit load of combat gear, cam netting, webbing etc, and set up an OP just inside his front door, spying on the hallway of the apartment block. The thing was he was also agrophobic, and could not cope outdoors. how he would have fared on Woodbury Common or Dartmoor baffles me.

Wasn't he PC Goody from "The Thin Blue line", that quality police comedy with Rowan Atkinson?

IIRC - Richard Dreyfuss, if you're interested.

Ex-Ten

War Hero
There used to be a comedy series called Game On back in the 90s, about 3 flatmates. One of them was an obnoxious bloke who walted as a Royal Marine. He ordered a shit load of combat gear, cam netting, webbing etc, and set up an OP just inside his front door, spying on the hallway of the apartment block. The thing was he was also agoraphobic and could not cope outdoors. how he would have fared on Woodbury Common or Dartmoor baffles me.

He actually passed the interviews and had his ticket to Lympstone but suddenly developed a crippling case of agoraphobia when he found out what was waiting for him when he got to Devon, poor lad.

He actually passed the interviews and had his ticket to Lympstone but suddenly developed a crippling case of agoraphobia when he found out what was waiting for him when he got to Devon, poor lad.

I can't understand why the Royal Marines should have had such a close relationship with a sadistic sexual deviant.

havocthecat

War Hero
I think it would be more fun to have a celebrity hardman (Ross Kemp / Vinnie Jones) type to go round, like that bald cunt from that "cowboy builders wrecked my conservatory" programme and actually confront walting cunts on the street / doorstep.

They could be given the chance the fess up, or their house gets fucking bulldozed by that loud mouth yank cunt off that "extreme makover loud cunt" show.

If they happen to live with their mum then tough tits.....she should have gotten a grip of her walting off spring.

Walting cunts.

I think it would be more fun to have a celebrity hardman (Ross Kemp / Vinnie Jones) type to go round, like that bald cunt from that "cowboy builders wrecked my conservatory" programme and actually confront walting cunts on the street / doorstep.

I would watch that for the pleasure of seeing one of them get pounded into a fine, smooth paste by a genuine Para/Bootie/THEM that they've falsely accused of Walting.

I've an idea for a better finale tho - any of the original contestants not outed by the end of week 10 get flown out to Bastion and "Inserted" into a location known only to the producer, where they get the opportunity to show their E&E skills under live fire conditions, filmed for us courtesy of an American UAV. Last man to be beheaded wins.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
didn't they run a couple of series of this allready on ITV?

red troop summit or sumthin

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
no not that one had that east enders bloke in it the big gay one.

ultimate walt? something like that

Too flashy.

Do it as a documentary, three or four walts, complete with 1000-yd stares and well-honed sobbing about Ginge or Smudge expiring in their arms in 'the Ghan', film them fly-on-the-wall style as they float their stories to shag silly cows whilst fleecing them of their life savings, impress other barflies and dregs, and generally live out their wretched lives. No 'winner' as such but I suppose the last one to be convicted of embezzlement or chased out of town by a mob of Sun readers could be handed the laurels.

Fekk me Pigshyt, whats this ! "This is your Life".

Why confine it to military walting?
Why not have a nationwide competition to find the biggest and most believable liars.
Every 5 years hold a nationwide pole to find the most credible fibbers and award the winners a massive salary and a free house in London, as well as loads of other perks. I am sure the papers and TV companies will jump on the chance to fill their papers and viewing schedules with related items.

If it turns out to be popular we could run a Europe wide competition.

Just a thought, no need to turn nasty.

Why confine it to military walting?
Why not have a nationwide competition to find the biggest and most believable liars.
Every 5 years hold a nationwide pole to find the most credible fibbers and award the winners a massive salary and a free house in London.
If it turns out to be popular we could run a Europe wide competition.

Tony Blair's name is all over that UK award. Mind you, he doesn't need the London house or the dosh.

If it went to Europe, my money is on Burlusconi.

Latest Threads