Sarg Promotion boards?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by shandyswiller, Jan 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. your cr wont get looked at if its not signed by both ROs and yourself. having problems?

2. And where could i get formal information of this J ???

3. Have a word with your MCM Div Dest Officer, having a late cr can be serious but you have to make some moves yourself, you cant just wait and whine. see your C of C they need to be on top of these things but so should you

4. Believe me J Im very much on top of the situation.So much so, it cant go any further than where it is at the moment!!!

5. so have you seen these crs in an interview with your ROs and signed them?
    If not and you have missed a promotion board and are qualified for your next promotion you need to stick in a redress as your career has been adversely effected by other failures that was out of your control.

PM with any other details if you dont want to give to much.
    Hope that helps you

6. So what if a cr has not been signed by all parties concerned yet is viewed on promotion boards over the years, who has to shoulder the burden?
    Remember board members r well experienced in the subject of promotion and careers and extremely fair!!!
    Perhaps a number of viewers of this thread could well advise on this type of situation if it were to occur, if not already.

7. when was your interview about your last cr by the RO? I Ask this because it most be done by a set time line ready for the boards

8. J i have already covered that in my previous threads (No signatures, No interviews!)

9. and you have put in a redress?

10. What Im getting at is your first original thread. Basically its a load of bollards if that is what u believe pardon the French. The reporting system is so easily open to abuse all the way from the bottom of the chain until it hits the promotion board.Scenario (I write cr on yourself without u even seeing it and no signatures in signature block, fax it to MCM Div, bet ur bottom dollar it inadvertently reaches promotion board and u wouldn't have a clue,better still promotion board members view it and still deliberate on that cr. Now thats abuse of the system from bottom to the top!!!
    So with reference to a redress what r u redressing the report you have never seen or the system (Remembering the word Policy)

11. Sorry but it really depends on what you are trying to establish. do you think, you have been hard done by?
    Do you want a remedy?
    What kind of remedy to you want?
    :If so you would not be asking
    AS said before If you want PM me and i can help without posting in the open but that's an invite into my knickers :wink:

12. :oops: :oops:
    That was supposed to say Not an invite :oops: I hate Wine somtimes :lol:

13. Still fishing r we J!! Just after a bit of advice on the scenario, if a redress was submitted who would be in your words accountable?Remeber the balance of probabilities and Policy.

14. On the subject of redress of complaints, apparently there is a new proposed guideline to speed up the redress process. I wonder if that is the proposed tri-service system anticipated 05/06 which brings in another tier in the system ie A Tri Service Panel at 2* level before the Service Boards. It is expected they will be able to weed away many if not all redresses at there level by giving the Sevice Boards more time to concentrate on other issues. The only problem which is the same as now, when financial implications r involved will the 2* Tri panel be able to sanction these? (Back 2 square one, adding more time this time round than previous system!!!)