Sarfend Breakfast Club.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi Troops if you live in or near Southend on sea please not that there is a new wave of members who are trying to reinvigorate the breakfast club look for the Facebook page Southend on sea veterans breakfast club.

If you are interested please wizz them a message , if you dont like breakfast club could you please whizz a message and let them know what put you off .

Go on give it a try you might like it .

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
how about this for alarf.
weve been contacted by a bloke who has NEVER been to the breakfast club to complain about us re invigorating it and asking why there was a campaign against the previous chairperson ? He has Never been , no one knows him and he lives so far away that under the previous chairpersons rules he would be blocked and barred ! where do they come from ?

We have had a great response from people who came a few times then never came again they are looking forwards to the new club .

how about this for alarf.
weve been contacted by a bloke who has NEVER been to the breakfast club to complain about us re invigorating it and asking why there was a campaign against the previous chairperson ? He has Never been , no one knows him and he lives so far away that under the previous chairpersons rules he would be blocked and barred ! where do they come from ?

We have had a great response from people who came a few times then never came again they are looking forwards to the new club .
Why is there a chairperson for a breakfast club? The self important twat. If there’s a way to discourage people from attending it is this kind of pomposity that will ensure it.
And I bet it’s still full of walty fückers and big timing cünts.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Why is there a chairperson for a breakfast club? The self important twat. If there’s a way to discourage people from attending it is this kind of pomposity that will ensure it.
And I bet it’s still full of walty fückers and big timing cünts.
Because if no one organises it , especially in Southend , it doesn't happen.
All five of us regulars have served, and surely you've seen me with my two VC's s which show that I'm not a walt !!

Latest Threads