Sarah Palins daughter (17) has a bun in the oven.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Non-story except in areas of the the bible belt frankly. Age of consent may be 18 in most of the states but it seems to be quietly ignored in a lot of cases. FFS those same bible thumpers I mentioned think it is ok for a bloke to marry his 15 year old cousin. Somehow don't expect them to wait for three years before consumating the marriage...

Poppy said:
vvaannmmaann said:
What a family,the "Mom" is a real MILF,and the daughter is clearly sexually active.God knows how the other daughters will turn out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...arah-Palins-teenage-daughter-is-pregnant.html
do you want to slag off her son who is about to deploy to Iraq while you are criticising a bunch of complete strangers?
Why not?

Are you related to them or something?

The daughter has proven her A level in sluttishness and deserves to be derided as a chav whore.

Poppy said:
vvaannmmaann said:
What a family,the "Mom" is a real MILF,and the daughter is clearly sexually active.God knows how the other daughters will turn out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...arah-Palins-teenage-daughter-is-pregnant.html
do you want to slag off her son who is about to deploy to Iraq while you are criticising a bunch of complete strangers?

Yep, why not.

He looks like he's just been dragged out of Barrimores swimming pool.

Bit touchy aint we poppy? Its the NAAFI after all. :roll:

Or are you the daughters older, heavier, butch lesbian lover with shit teeth and a crap haircut?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Girl of 17 pregnant shocker!!!!

The Palins released the statement to quash rumours circulating on liberal blogs and websites that Sarah Palin had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth in May to her fifth child, a son named Trig who has Down's syndrome.
The little lad has Downs syndrome so they compound his probem's by naming him after the mong from only fool's and horses? :?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Now THAT'S funny! C'mere Trigger . . . . . . . MMLLAAAAAARRRRR!!!

Poppy said:
vvaannmmaann said:

Yeah the cnut has got his hand in his pocket and probably the other on his dads arrse. Fairy!

Poppy stop being a precious cnut.

Anyway, the fact that mum is pro life, there is little chance of there being a "press to eject"

So that will reclassify the the prospective Vice Pres as a GILF.

Lovely.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Track, Willow, Bristol and Piper?

obviously not on drugs when they decided on those fucking names.
They are chavtastic names aren't they...I could imagine if they had twin's they would be "Stella and Artois" or "Chelsea and Leeds".... :roll:

Of course no one really cares, but in the USA at this particular time, some people (e.g. the democrat 5th column?) will make a huge deal out of it - and it will get loads of air time.

I thought it was pretty hilarious myself, if just for the irony and timing of the 'revelation'.

petergriffen said:
The Palins released the statement to quash rumours circulating on liberal blogs and websites that Sarah Palin had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth in May to her fifth child, a son named Trig who has Down's syndrome.
The little lad has Downs syndrome so they compound his probem's by naming him after the mong from only fool's and horses? :?
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Track, Willow, Bristol and Piper?

obviously not on drugs when they decided on those fucking names.
So Sarah and Todd Palin are parents of Track, Willow, Bristol, Piper ...... and Trig? :omg:

I don't see what the drama is, even if it was Palin who was up the duff out of marriage, wtf does that have to do with her ability to govern/act as 2 i/c? I'd be more worried if she was knocking off Mr B Laden. Or MDN.

Those religious nutjob conservatives idiots would rather a kid of 17 (ok - a sluttish one) got married, popped the sprog then quietly divorced than do the right thing and get the knitting needles and bottle of gin out, followed by a hot bath and banana skin ready at the top of the stairs ready. Next stop - shotgun wedding for political reasons - and up in Alaska they know their shotguns.

I wish the USA would elect some normal people for a change.