Sarah Palins daughter (17) has a bun in the oven.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Non-story except in areas of the the bible belt frankly. Age of consent may be 18 in most of the states but it seems to be quietly ignored in a lot of cases. FFS those same bible thumpers I mentioned think it is ok for a bloke to marry his 15 year old cousin. Somehow don't expect them to wait for three years before consumating the marriage...
  2. Why not?

Are you related to them or something?

The daughter has proven her A level in sluttishness and deserves to be derided as a chav whore.
  3. How is there any criticisim in what I wrote? I didn't even mention the son.

4. Yep, why not.

He looks like he's just been dragged out of Barrimores swimming pool.

Bit touchy aint we poppy? Its the NAAFI after all. :roll:

Or are you the daughters older, heavier, butch lesbian lover with shit teeth and a crap haircut?
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Girl of 17 pregnant shocker!!!!
  6. The little lad has Downs syndrome so they compound his probem's by naming him after the mong from only fool's and horses? :?
  7. Track, Willow, Bristol and Piper?

obviously not on drugs when they decided on those fucking names.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Now THAT'S funny! C'mere Trigger . . . . . . . MMLLAAAAAARRRRR!!!
  9. Yeah the cnut has got his hand in his pocket and probably the other on his dads arrse. Fairy!
  10. Poppy stop being a precious cnut.

Anyway, the fact that mum is pro life, there is little chance of there being a "press to eject"

So that will reclassify the the prospective Vice Pres as a GILF.

11. They are chavtastic names aren't they...I could imagine if they had twin's they would be "Stella and Artois" or "Chelsea and Leeds".... :roll:
  12. Of course no one really cares, but in the USA at this particular time, some people (e.g. the democrat 5th column?) will make a huge deal out of it - and it will get loads of air time.

I thought it was pretty hilarious myself, if just for the irony and timing of the 'revelation'.