Sarah kennedy- Racist slurs!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by threaders-vm, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=490811&in_page_id=1773

Just who exactly is it that is daft enough to think that this is racist, who is it that always complains about this kind of stuff and why do we put up with this anti this, anti that witch-hunt that labels everyone as a racist, sizest, age-ist, or homophobe!!? I dont like the idea of men bumming each other, so that makes me a homophobe, i also dont like the fact that people of different nations are swamping every corner of our country and changing it permanently, so that makes me racist, i dont like the sight of fat people stuffing cake into their mouths either so that makes me size-ist, But most of all i dont like idiots who seek to stop free speech by branding good people like kennedy racist. this story is based on scientific fact, not prejudice.
    Dawn patrollers unite.

2. I thought it was a pretty bone article. What did she say that was so wrong?

This made me laugh though;
    WTF does that mean?

3. Switching one on, an advanced subject for chavs

4. Kennedy grenading again. Big deal.

5. FFS she's the product of a different generation.

Anyone bitching about this incident should be accused of being "ageist."

6. Though the question is, sarah kennedy would you?

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think she'd fit right in here :)

8. The Beeb Website said:

So she can't be all bad then....... :wink:

9. They run out of crusted tents over there now??

10. It will be old news by the time the 'paper hits the shagpile'. Top lady to listen to on my way to work :lol:

11. I agree with Threaders-vm, everyone is quick to label racist, homophobe etc was'nt the last world war fought to preserve the freedom of speech only to have the lefty thought police censor every word that comes out....fcuk em and good on people like Kennedy and lets get more people calling a spade a spade

12. Snigger

13. Unlike her gusset..............

14. She is completely barmy and to the right of Hingis and also a shite presenter who spends most of her show just reading the papers and gobbing off about random things ditch the bag lady I say!