Sappers wedding.

This lad has just completed his phase 1 training and is going on to train as as a VMech, if you look carefully you can see one of his tyre levers artfully disguised as a sword. He also appears to be carrying a roll of masking tape for emergency repairs.
Can anyone identify the medal ribbon?

Attachments

This lad has just completed his phase 1 training and is going on to train as as a VMech, if you look carefully you can see one of his tyre levers artfully disguised as a sword. He also appears to be carrying a roll of masking tape for emergency repairs.
Can anyone identify the medal ribbon?
Apart from all the other issues (Sapper? Shurely shome mistake. Ed), and hoping its not a wah, I think the medal is the pre-1962 (?) GSM. I am not a Walt hunter - I leave that to others, I personally don't give a damn about them - but there is a certain aroma in the air here.

And your point is?

M

Mark The Convict

They don't get issued wives, mothers-in-law or flowers either, and he seems to have one of each.

Looks like an MC ribbon, photo shop?

Surely should be a crafty's wedding

Not a sapper! definitely has a look of a craftsman! untidy little grease monkey!

Course he's not a Sapper!!!! Look that skinny badge! Big red band around twat hat(black on a Sappers) Non existant sloping shoulders (well defined and firm on a Sappers) non existant beer belly (bought and paid for on a Sapper), shapely figure of his bride (woman that looks like a badly packed sausage with a Sapper).

He's borrowed someone elses "Blues" for the wedding in my often bolloxed opinion.

A Craftsman wearing a sword? Never been seen before.

Waiting for the "Scooby Do" reveal here!

I don't care if the lads pimped his uniform up with a sword for the wedding day to make it look a bit more bling. Medals/ribbons are another matter. But what do I know? Fcuk all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hitlerwasabitnaughty Sappers 27
B Sappers 41
O Sappers 2