Sappers in Chatham

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by ChathamGirl, Dec 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just joined the site after being recommended to visit by a friend. I have just moved to Chatham and now know that there are lots of Sappers in the town. I put a message on the lonely hearts part of the site, as I am single and like all girls - looking for Mr Right!
    Could somebody tell me what the stomp in Brompton is? I am not sure if it's a pub or club, but somebody said I should check it out. I have never been in the army, so am a little confused by the lingo. If you know Chatham, where are the places to go and avoid?

2. Chuirchills on a friday night, bound to bag a bloke!!

3. Top answer - LOL! IIs this one of your usual haunts Ronnie8781? Are you a Ronnie (Ronald) or a Ronnie (Girlie)?

4. No actually I'm a Rowan- bloke i may hasten to add!!

5. Maybe you two should meet up? :glomp:

6. Yeah me thinks so too, cheers loony bin for playing cupid!!

7. Ah how sweet of you g2 loony bin.
    So what are you like then Ronnie? A bit of a looker with an eye for the ladies?

8. Have I met you before? How do you know that?

More to the point how about you? Bit of a looker with an eye for the blokes?

9. I have turned a few heads in my day!

Are you a sapper then? If you are, what makes sappers so special?

10. Now I get why the Sappers are so good. Thanks for the link Ronnie, you're a sweetie. I was born in 1970, how about you? What do you do as a Sapper then Ronnie, or are you all talk and no action, or have you walked the walk as well?

11. I can do anything you want me to Chatham Girl.

12. WAH!!! blatant!

13. I dont think you'd enjoy the stomp Chathamgirly.

Back in the day you used to get generations going, as in Gran, daughter and grandaughter....and they'd all trap 8O

It's where the .....and please excuse the terminology, but its what they are known as....chatham slags go for a good time. Or at least it was back in the 80's and 90's. It may not be the same anymore but I wouldnt know, its been a few years since Ive been back, thankfully :lol:

Maybe one of the lads can shed some more light on what its like now.

14. thanks buggrit, someone messaged me and said the same thing. I have much better ideas for good dates and mixing with three or four generations in the same room isn't one of them. Is your avatar a camera lense Older by the day? I feel like you're watching me!