Sappers attempting ARRSE overthrow?

Are the "sappers" attempting to overthrow ARRSE by taking over chat?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! It's lovely watching their long distance romance flourish.

• Who cares? Let them cyber as much as they like - just get a room!

• Minley? Where's Minley?

• Total voters
Seems you can't move for "sappers" in Chat nowadays?

What with all the "sappers" of various hues (sexysapper, sappersslapper and co.) in there.

8O :mrgreen: :| :wink:

Apologies to all you Engineers not attempting to overthrow ARRSE by having excessive amounts of cybersex.

:roll:

Who gives a flying fcuk. They're mostly newbie trash and hippocrocapigs. Ahhh, bring back the long summer evenings when the old crowd were in...Dale, MM (in his old guise), MDN, Gunny, BBC, PB, Mr C, Slopes, Cuts et al. :D

In my day etc etc etc :D

Calypso said:
Who gives a flying fcuk. They're mostly newbie trash and hippocrocapigs. Ahhh, bring back the long summer evenings when the old crowd were in...Dale, MM (in his old guise), MDN, Gunny, BBC, PB, Mr C, Slopes, Cuts et al. :D

sorry for showing an interest in the site and in the chat, most sappers i've spoken to on the site was tonight, but as suppose as we are all 'Newbie Trash' you won't have to put up with us for too long.....NOT!! but i suppose you were never new to the site were you !!!

sparkysapper said:
Calypso said:

sorry for showing an interest in the site and in the chat, most sappers i've spoken to on the site was tonight, but as suppose as we are all 'Newbie Trash' you won't have to put up with us for too long.....NOT!! but i suppose you were never new to the site were you !!!
Don't bite - Calypso will just beat you harder. Till you squeal. :twisted:

Just feck off and play with BB in a road somewhere you horrible grot. Morons like you make me sick - pitifully flirting with each other in make believe worlds called 'chat rooms'. Pah! You wouldn't cach me dead in one of those awful places.

And another thing etc etc etc :D

Welcome to the gang, Sparky! :D

Calypso said:
Just feck off and play with BB in a road somewhere you horrible grot. Morons like you make me sick - pitifully flirting with each other in make believe worlds called 'chat rooms'. Pah! You wouldn't cach me dead in one of those awful places.

And another thing etc etc etc :D

Welcome to the gang, Sparky! :D
:lol: :lol: that wasn't you last night then cally honey?

I thought that 'Sexy-Slapper-Sapper' was a bird!!
A real man would be called 'Trout-Slapping-Sapper' or something.

Names may have been changed to improve my post

sappersslapper said:
If u want it back to the good old days calypso maybe u should stop asking the newbies for money for the fund:)
Well actually.... if you look at the arrse gongs on you and your sapper mates compared to calypso, manchestercop et al... it would seem they raise more for arrse than you, i just choose to not show the world my wealth :D

I see things haven't changed since I have been away!!! Still playing with the little ones, What can we do Dale? and what with this fcucking annoying et al sh** sounds all queer to me , ooer, and with the rank and pay of a sapper, quo fas et gloria ducunt i say!!!!!!!!!

Good Pie!!!!!!!

The main gang are still knocking about in chat. The newbies are bound to post trash in my own opinion until they learn the ropes so lets not be too harsh. :wink: Although truth be told i am not known for my patience within the chatroom when shite is being posted.

Who is Calypso anyway :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sigstab Sappers 66
B Sappers 41
O Sappers 2