Sapper sweeps the board at Army photographic awards

amazing__lobster said:
Though remembering from my time in, the word Sapper & sweep are normally found in the same sentence!

very common waste of troops time in BAOR in the 80,s I believe !!

DozyBint said:
That 'CASEVAC' photo is beautiful and evocative.
Im sure its epic viewing but what next ...dead enemy lying in a trench/gutter beautiful and evocative ..........not so sure.... but hey it'll win someone a prize im sure....

Zeitgeist said:
DozyBint said:
Im sure its epic viewing but what next ...dead enemy lying in a trench/gutter beautiful and evocative ..........not so sure.... but hey it'll win someone a prize im sure....
I'd not describe the photo as "epic" and I chose the word "beautiful" carefully - it is subjective, but the style of the photo gives it beauty. As for dead people lying in a trench, if that had been the photo I'd have used different adjectives.

DozyBint said:
Zeitgeist said:
DozyBint said:
I'd not describe the photo as "epic" and I chose the word "beautiful" carefully - it is subjective, but the style of the photo gives it beauty. As for dead people lying in a trench, if that had been the photo I'd have used different adjectives.
In bold.....how !!!!!! expand

Leave it Dozy, he's not worth it!

Come on, we've all had a drink, let's bezzer each other then get a kebab and throw up in the taxi queue.

(I'd add an emoticon here if I could but I'm using quick reply.)

Wahey. I'm guessing they swept the board due to their great taste.. not only in their choice of corps ofcourse ;)

I reckon i'd make a good photographer.. :p .. nice work!

Yes he swept the board as he didn't win everything, in fact he didn't even win everything he entered for never mind everything available.
So he swept the board how exactly?

Nice photos and well done to the guy but the report was a load of gash.

top picture

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Sappers 41
O Sappers 2
Sapper0144 Sappers 43