• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sapper sweeps the board at Army photographic awards

DozyBint said:
That 'CASEVAC' photo is beautiful and evocative.
Im sure its epic viewing but what next ...dead enemy lying in a trench/gutter beautiful and evocative ..........not so sure.... but hey it'll win someone a prize im sure....

Zeitgeist said:
DozyBint said:
Im sure its epic viewing but what next ...dead enemy lying in a trench/gutter beautiful and evocative ..........not so sure.... but hey it'll win someone a prize im sure....
I'd not describe the photo as "epic" and I chose the word "beautiful" carefully - it is subjective, but the style of the photo gives it beauty. As for dead people lying in a trench, if that had been the photo I'd have used different adjectives.

DozyBint said:
Zeitgeist said:
DozyBint said:
I'd not describe the photo as "epic" and I chose the word "beautiful" carefully - it is subjective, but the style of the photo gives it beauty. As for dead people lying in a trench, if that had been the photo I'd have used different adjectives.
In bold.....how !!!!!! expand

Leave it Dozy, he's not worth it!

Come on, we've all had a drink, let's bezzer each other then get a kebab and throw up in the taxi queue.

(I'd add an emoticon here if I could but I'm using quick reply.)

Yes he swept the board as he didn't win everything, in fact he didn't even win everything he entered for never mind everything available.
So he swept the board how exactly?

Nice photos and well done to the guy but the report was a load of gash.

Latest Threads