Sapper Magazine

Can anyone help? I have been trying to submit an article to the mag. but cannot for the life of me get it sent, tried the e-mail address sapper@inst-royal-engrs.co.uk but no luck and all searches takes me to an MOD page which states 'Page not found'

Thanks Knocker, will give it a try, tried phoning today but got some Essex blonde who could only direct me to the MOD website which is the one that all links are directing me to and is a dead end.

chimera

LE
Another blinder from our resident C3S!!

chimera

LE
HF - CD in snail mail?

Nightrained said:
Ask troopie!
The Lord gave each Troop a SSgt so that he might be asked all things incomprehensible to Troopie. Troopie is there to:

A] Sign leave passes.

B] Sign for the G1098 store [this function does not entitle him to check the contents BEFORE signing].

C]. Receive pats on the back from the OC.

A Troop Commander is like a Labrador puppy; enthusiastic, energetic, fun and loved by all. But someone needs to follow them around and clean their sh!t up.

k13eod

now now a Troopy is there to learn- the Staffy is there to teach the Troopy

the lads and lasses are there to learn from the Staffy to never become a Troopy

which begs the question has anyone sorted out Staffy Pay Bands yet?

NT note Troopy not Troopie

Chimera-He cannot be a Spr please ban him:)

chimera

LE
ftreqptmyass said:
Chimera-He cannot be a Spr please ban him:)
No - he's fun! :D

chimera

LE
Holdfast said:
When he transfers to the drop shorts can you ban him then? :twisted:
We can take the piss even more if he's a gunner!

When's he submitting the paperwork?

I'll be more than happy to submit a glowing recommendation for him when he does, cloud punchers won't know what hit them :muhaha:

REgards said:
When's he submitting the paperwork?

I'll be more than happy to submit a glowing recommendation for him when he does, cloud punchers won't know what hit them :muhaha:
It would have to be a very glowing recommendation as I don't think even the drop shorts standards are that low. :wink: , but you never know.

Nightrained said:
What happened too "once a sapper, always a sapper" ;)
There are exceptions to every rule NT, you became one as soon as you mentioned an aspiration for the long range snipers. You know they have a different meaning for 'Ubique' yes?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
barneyrnsm Sappers 5
Sid kangaroo Sappers 0
L Sappers 1