• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sapper Magazine

Thanks Knocker, will give it a try, tried phoning today but got some Essex blonde who could only direct me to the MOD website which is the one that all links are directing me to and is a dead end.

Nightrained said:
Ask troopie!
The Lord gave each Troop a SSgt so that he might be asked all things incomprehensible to Troopie. Troopie is there to:

A] Sign leave passes.

B] Sign for the G1098 store [this function does not entitle him to check the contents BEFORE signing].

C]. Receive pats on the back from the OC.

A Troop Commander is like a Labrador puppy; enthusiastic, energetic, fun and loved by all. But someone needs to follow them around and clean their sh!t up.

k13eod

now now a Troopy is there to learn- the Staffy is there to teach the Troopy

the lads and lasses are there to learn from the Staffy to never become a Troopy

which begs the question has anyone sorted out Staffy Pay Bands yet?

NT note Troopy not Troopie

Chimera-He cannot be a Spr please ban him:)

When's he submitting the paperwork?

I'll be more than happy to submit a glowing recommendation for him when he does, cloud punchers won't know what hit them :muhaha:

REgards said:
When's he submitting the paperwork?

I'll be more than happy to submit a glowing recommendation for him when he does, cloud punchers won't know what hit them :muhaha:
It would have to be a very glowing recommendation as I don't think even the drop shorts standards are that low. :wink: , but you never know.

Nightrained said:
What happened too "once a sapper, always a sapper" ;)
There are exceptions to every rule NT, you became one as soon as you mentioned an aspiration for the long range snipers. You know they have a different meaning for 'Ubique' yes?

Latest Threads