Santas Squirrel

ugly

LE
mgmidget said:
The foresight will be nicely defined against that one then
Just to be non biased they have black tree rats in Ontario, need a good foresight there!

Capt Cheeky said:
Grey ones tend to be removed quite efficiently with my 12 gauge.. the .410 does a good job too
This is not a wind-up question, for I'd genuinely like to know: why do you find it necessary to top squirrels?

MsG

Bugsy7 said:
Capt Cheeky said:
Grey ones tend to be removed quite efficiently with my 12 gauge.. the .410 does a good job too
This is not a wind-up question, for I'd genuinely like to know: why do you find it necessary to top squirrels?

MsG
The grey ones are vermin and are encroaching on the wee red ones dwelling near my abode. Hence I find a scotgun cartridge a swift and humane method of lowering grey squirrel numbers and promoting the conservation of the endangered red ones.

Capt Cheeky said:
The grey ones are vermin and are encroaching on the wee red ones dwelling near my abode. Hence I find a scotgun cartridge a swift and humane method of lowering grey squirrel numbers and promoting the conservation of the endangered red ones.
Fair enough, CC. Personally, I couldn't top something that small and helpless, but that's just me. :D

MsG

why kill squirrels?
Simple. They are complete Vermin.
Once upon a time I fell for the "cute fluffy tail" Propaganda. However the true nature of the Nefarious nature is now clear to me. The little sods chew on our cable and cause us all kinds of trouble.
For this reason, trust me I need no more provocation, I loath the buggers.

However I do not indulge in Random gunfire, I take deliberate aim.
However I will never let it be said I have NO sense of Humour. The image of a squirrel "frozen" in the moment when it grounded out a Power line ALWAYS makes me laugh.

Bugsy7 said:
Capt Cheeky said:

MsG
These Vermin also nick all the bird nuts from our feeders and cause the poor little robin to go hungry.

Merry Christmas one and all.

To avoid taking the life of a squirrel for nothing here is a tasty recipe.

1. Take one or two dead squirrels, skin and gut them.

2. After thoroughly washing them, boil for 10 minutes in lightly salted water.

3. pick the meat of the bones and set aside.

4. In a frying pan, fry a small amount of chopped bacon and a small finely chopped onion. then add the squirrel meat.

5. pour in a can of baked beans and cook until heated through..

Voila a lovely dish of squirrel and beans... tried and tested after a squirrel cull in an over-run orchard.

for a vegetarian option..leave out the squirrel and bacon and just eat the beans hhehe

medman82 said:

4. In a frying pan, fry a small amount of chopped bacon and a small finely chopped onion. then add the squirrel meat.

Voila a lovely dish of squirrel and beans... tried and tested after a squirrel cull in an over-run orchard.

for a vegetarian option..leave out the squirrel and bacon and just eat the beans hhehe
This has got to be a wind-up!!! Am I right, medman82?

MsG

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
After the beans there will be plenty wind :lol:

abacus said:
If it works on a basis of two squirrels per person, how big a dinner party would you need for a squirrel-skin coat?
I give up, pazzo! How big would this dinner party have to be? We're talking about squirrels, right?
I happen to know a hell of a lot about minks and how they're farmed and how they're readied up for the fur industry, so I hope you know what the fück you're gabbling on about, pazzo!
Squeeze on!!!

MsG

Bugsy7 said:
medman82 said:

This has got to be a wind-up!!! Am I right, medman82?

MsG

definitely NOT a wind up ....the food of gods, lots of squaddies take air rifles on exercise....it backs up the ORP with a bit of "fresh".

Sluice_dweller said:
abacus said:
If it works on a basis of two squirrels per person, how big a dinner party would you need for a squirrel-skin coat?
Depend's who the coat is for Ab's!!
Well it would need to be one hell of a party to get one long enough for me but I know a tasty wee bit of stuff from Wales who could be costumed with a romantic evening for 2 ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
commzmeanzbombz The NAAFI Bar 8
bossyboots The Intelligence Cell 3
DrStealth The NAAFI Bar 2