• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Santas grotto, not just for kids!

Gary Glitter's just got a job as a store Santa. His first customer, a little girl, only had one wish and that was to have some hair around her fanny.

Gary said 'Will a white beard do?'

It gets better! I like the sound of this bit:

"the grotto hopes to offer shoppers some needed relief from the holiday stress"

Is that the sort of relief that im thinking of or am I just wrong?

commzmeanzbombz said:
It gets better! I like the sound of this bit:

"the grotto hopes to offer shoppers some needed relief from the holiday stress"

Is that the sort of relief that im thinking of or am I just wrong?
So long as it isn't Santa giving the relief, I'll let those two assistants have a go though, but they'd have to say 'please'.

Reminds me of "Big Jill's Grotty Grotto" When I worked in the planning office at BT, there was a drawing office on the floor above us. One of the Tracers, known to all as Big Jill made a grotto in the corner of the drawing office.

She had a mate who working in a sex shop, so she borrowed some inflatable dolls and dressed 'em up in sexy underwear. It looked very festive.

Latest Threads