Santander against Soldiers??

Quiet a few soldiers i know was turned down for a loan from Santander.
I applied for one last month and received a letter from them within 2 days!
I checked my credit rating and it is 981/1000!!
Is it something to do with that guy who authorises loans?? (the one circled below)
is it only me thinking that way?? hmmm

Attachments

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
**** off and die you poorly rated racist ****.

Its Ghengis's brother, he hates squaddies.

He applied for a job with Santander after the Mongol empire fell dormant and he had a mate in the recovery team who put in a word.

I have a note from him regarding your application, it simply says 'Cock'

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Quiet a few soldiers i know was turned down for a loan from Santander.
I applied for one last month and received a letter from them within 2 days!
I checked my credit rating and it is 981/1000!!
Is it something to do with that guy who authorises loans?? (the one circled below)
is it only me thinking that way?? hmmm
That's really outrageous, mate. I'd write to the Daily Mail and then start an internet campaign to publicize how Santander don't support our troops.
There was one a few years ago against that Starbucks coffee chain, because they wouldn't give soldiers free samples of their coffee (allegedly).
This is the exactly same thing, Santander's bank won't give our troops free samples of their money. I wouldn't tolerate it.

That's really outrageous, mate. I'd write to the Daily Mail and then start an internet campaign to publicize how Santander don't support our troops.
There was one a few years ago against that Starbucks coffee chain, because they wouldn't give soldiers free samples of their coffee (allegedly).
This is the exactly same thing, Santander's bank won't give our troops free samples of their money. I wouldn't tolerate it.
Cheers m8, we should do something about this..
Bang out of order, should get all the sergeant majors to drill them

Hah. You're poor.

I got a cheque for £100.99 today off Santander, I don't even know what for. Must help having a non English name!

Another reason you may have been refused is a poor credit history, this is not necessarily having credit and not paying it back on time, although that wont help!

Have you had credit before, such as an overdraft, loan or credit card? If you have always been credit free, then the bank has nothing to judge you on!

Another reason you may have been refused is a poor credit history, this is not necessarily having credit and not paying it back on time, although that wont help!

Have you had credit before, such as an overdraft, loan or credit card? If you have always been credit free, then the bank has nothing to judge you on!
Barclay's accepted it! my credit history is good!