santader

We reward those who bank with us. apart from you mugs we already own knobs.Thank you spanish cunts. send another fleet we have nothing left to fight you with

And for those of us who speak English.....?

Are you saying if I bank with Santander I get a free mug? (I already own a knob which I am quite happy with thank you, although I'll take a bit of Spanish Cunt if it's on offer?)

They are truly fucking wank last year spent hours trying to sort out a problem which they admitted was st their end but would do fuck all to sort out finally got sorted after a 45 min session with some knuckle dragging car who kept telling me I was wrong would have fucking strangled him if Id got my hands on him.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They are truly fucking wank last year spent hours trying to sort out a problem which they admitted was st their end but would do fuck all to sort out finally got sorted after a 45 min session with some knuckle dragging car who kept telling me I was wrong would have fucking strangled him if Id got my hands on him.
Hence the reason I quit them last year after 23 months without a statement, even after going in every month and being told "5-10 working days". In the end, I quit and took my business elsewhere after giving them "5-10 working days" to close my accounts, including 4 ISAs and get the money shifted.

I've just had a complaint against those clowns upheld by the Information Commissioners Office. The bastards had erroneously registered data on my credit file stating that I had a financial association with someone when I didn't which totally fecked up a mortgage application amongst other things. I wouldn't mind, I don't even bank with the twats & never have.

I'm now going to sue their corporate asses for libel.

I've just had a complaint against those clowns upheld by the Information Commissioners Office. The bastards had erroneously registered data on my credit file stating that I had a financial association with someone when I didn't which totally fecked up a mortgage application amongst other things. I wouldn't mind, I don't even bank with the twats & never have.

I'm now going to sue their corporate asses for libel.
Sounds about right!

Sue the feckers(first sign of a sensible writ they will settle, pm for further details)

I'm awaiting a response from a LBA I've sent them, then I'll see whether I need to take legal action.

G

goatrutar

just looked @ the link. yeah i'd plough that.

but then again i'd fuck a black snake with
a festered arsehole.

Latest Threads