santader

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by desmond, Apr 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We reward those who bank with us. apart from you mugs we already own knobs.Thank you spanish cunts. send another fleet we have nothing left to fight you with

2. And for those of us who speak English.....?

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Does this have anything to do with tin foil hats or corn circles? OP, give us a hand here please.

4. And so kids,this is why we don't post when we have had a small glass of shandy.

5. Are they anything like Santander, the large Spanish banking conglomerate?

6. Are you saying if I bank with Santander I get a free mug? (I already own a knob which I am quite happy with thank you, although I'll take a bit of Spanish Cunt if it's on offer?)

• Like Like x 2
  7. HHH

HHH LE

Very like them execpt smaller by about a Nth degree!

8. They are truly fucking wank last year spent hours trying to sort out a problem which they admitted was st their end but would do fuck all to sort out finally got sorted after a 45 min session with some knuckle dragging car who kept telling me I was wrong would have fucking strangled him if Id got my hands on him.

9. Hence the reason I quit them last year after 23 months without a statement, even after going in every month and being told "5-10 working days". In the end, I quit and took my business elsewhere after giving them "5-10 working days" to close my accounts, including 4 ISAs and get the money shifted.

10. Stick 4 - 6k a month in and they are much nicer.

You fucking peasant ..

• Like Like x 2
  11. I've just had a complaint against those clowns upheld by the Information Commissioners Office. The bastards had erroneously registered data on my credit file stating that I had a financial association with someone when I didn't which totally fecked up a mortgage application amongst other things. I wouldn't mind, I don't even bank with the twats & never have.

I'm now going to sue their corporate asses for libel.

12. Sounds about right!

Sue the feckers(first sign of a sensible writ they will settle, pm for further details)

13. I'm awaiting a response from a LBA I've sent them, then I'll see whether I need to take legal action.

14. Just phone them and see if the Indian call centre can understand you at all.

15. steven from mumbai doesn't understand a thing......peter is ok tho